Men: Best way to approach YOU at the gym.....

Options

Replies

• LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    C. Would you be able to spot me sometime?

.. "Hey I just met you"
    "and this is crazy"
    "but I'm doing bench press"
    "so spot me maybe?"

LMAO. Awesome.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I don't care how attractive a woman is. I'm at the gym to do work, not socialize. If you are really that interested in meeting me, make an effort to catch me go into or leaving the gym. For me, that would be a huge ego boost that somebody went out of their way to talk to me, not by interrupting my workout.
  • pghdgt
    pghdgt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Must have a dirty mind today, but did a spit take with the girl comes up and asks 'insert muscle here"... lol
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    A. I'm curious about your tattoos, what is their meaning? (if not self explanatory)

Go!

Obviously I am a huge fan of this, not just in the gym and not just from women (happily married and she is tattooed as well). People with large amounts of work usually spent a lot of thought, time, and money to exhibit lifelong art. i dont like talking about what people should or shouldnt be doing in the gym, everyone is different. But i never tire of talking about the most impotant cosmetic decision I have ever made.

My body is an "ink virgin" still. I have never even thought about getting a tattoo until this journey. Not only did I lose weight but I also quit smoking after 22 years!!!!! I feel transformed and I now want a tattoo that represents that! I haven't decided what or where I want it yet, but I'm facinated by a certain guys' at my gym cause his are not the self explanatory tattoos. His have meaning and I'm curious.

DO IT! I just got my first tattoo last Saturday, and honestly if I wasn't losing this weight, would have never had the courage to do it and hope to add to it!! I hope you get something that means the world to you!! Good luck!

And on the OPost.. hahah, just go after it! Although I'm EXTREMELY shy, really really shy, so I have no experience what so ever in approaching guys at the gym, though on time a guy hit on me and wouldn't stop talking when though I was concentrating on my workout.. I have to say that was really annoying..
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough -when I'm at the gym and working hard - my ummmmm.... well, I am easily aroused. Please don't talk to me - it will be completely awkward and eye opening. :bigsmile:
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    A. I'm curious about your tattoos, what is their meaning? (if not self explanatory)

Go!

Obviously I am a huge fan of this, not just in the gym and not just from women (happily married and she is tattooed as well). People with large amounts of work usually spent a lot of thought, time, and money to exhibit lifelong art. i dont like talking about what people should or shouldnt be doing in the gym, everyone is different. But i never tire of talking about the most impotant cosmetic decision I have ever made.

My body is an "ink virgin" still. I have never even thought about getting a tattoo until this journey. Not only did I lose weight but I also quit smoking after 22 years!!!!! I feel transformed and I now want a tattoo that represents that! I haven't decided what or where I want it yet, but I'm facinated by a certain guys' at my gym cause his are not the self explanatory tattoos. His have meaning and I'm curious.

DO IT! I just got my first tattoo last Saturday, and honestly if I wasn't losing this weight, would have never had the courage to do it and hope to add to it!! I hope you get something that means the world to you!! Good luck!

And on the OPost.. hahah, just go after it! Although I'm EXTREMELY shy, really really shy, so I have no experience what so ever in approaching guys at the gym, though on time a guy hit on me and wouldn't stop talking when though I was concentrating on my workout.. I have to say that was really annoying..

I am going to get one eventually! After I reach my goal, I will decide what and where. I'm a little worried about the pin though. My brother just got a really cool one....it's a panther tearing out of his chest! It's wicked!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough -when I'm at the gym and working hard - my ummmmm.... well, I am easily aroused. Please don't talk to me - it will be completely awkward and eye opening. :bigsmile:

lol this exactly.

Even the mere sight of a female in the gym makes me walk awkwardly.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Interesting......does this happen to ALL guys?????:noway:
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

lol this exactly.

sounds like you need to get laid or wack it a little more.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    What ever happened to "hi I'm ..... Would you wanna get coffee or lunch sometime?"
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options

Interesting......does this happen to ALL guys?????:noway:

it's happened a time or two
  • trojanbb
    Options

lol this exactly.

I could wack it 2 minutes before the gym and this would still happen. It is unavoidable.

I'm screwed if I forget to wear compression shorts to the gym LOL
    Options

lol this exactly.

I could wack it 2 minutes before the gym and this would still happen. It is unavoidable.

so that's why I see so many guys wearing those?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I stopped getting boners when a girl walked by in middle school. I've never even chubbed up a little in the gym.
  • trojanbb
    Options

lol this exactly.

possibly, though I doubt most guys are ummm as easily aroused in the gym as me (well, Supatim too lol)

I stopped getting boners when a girl walked by in middle school. I've never even chubbed up a little in the gym.

Sounds like you need to pay your doc a visit and grab some Test ;)
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options

lol this exactly.

possibly, though I doubt most guys are ummm as easily aroused in the gym as me (well, Supatim too lol)

Sounds like you need to pay your doc a visit and grab some Test ;)

Compression shorts!!!! Makes it soooo much worse.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

What gym do you go to ?? :tongue:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

lol this exactly.

Trojan, I definitely have a secret crush on you lol :heart:
    Options

lol this exactly.

it happens to us woman too...but with all the sweat you just can' tell.
  • trojanbb
    Options

Trojan, I definitely have a secret crush on you lol :heart:

hahahahaha :flowerforyou:

it happens to us woman too...but with all the sweat you just can' tell.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: