Men: Best way to approach YOU at the gym.....

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

Trojan, I definitely have a secret crush on you lol :heart:

hahahahaha :flowerforyou:

:blushing:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough -when I'm at the gym and working hard - my ummmmm.... well, I am easily aroused. Please don't talk to me - it will be completely awkward and eye opening. :bigsmile:

lol this exactly.

Even the mere sight of a female in the gym makes me walk awkwardly.

sounds like you need to get laid or wack it a little more.

I could wack it 2 minutes before the gym and this would still happen. It is unavoidable.

I'm screwed if I forget to wear compression shorts to the gym LOL

so that's why I see so many guys wearing those?

possibly, though I doubt most guys are ummm as easily aroused in the gym as me (well, Supatim too lol)

I stopped getting boners when a girl walked by in middle school. I've never even chubbed up a little in the gym.

Sounds like you need to pay your doc a visit and grab some Test ;)

Compression shorts!!!! Makes it soooo much worse.

I was thinking the same thing.....Keeps it all tight, warm, and cradled. I find it's much better to wear loose shorts.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing.....Keeps it all tight, warm, and cradled. I find it's much better to wear loose shorts.

WTF?! at least it's cradled...im beyond self conscious if it's loose
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Trojan, I definitely have a secret crush on you lol :heart:

hahahahaha :flowerforyou:

it happens to us woman too...but with all the sweat you just can' tell.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

LMAO!!!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    C. Would you be able to spot me sometime?

.. "Hey I just met you"
    "and this is crazy"
    "but I'm doing bench press"
    "so spot me maybe?"

LOVE.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    C. Would you be able to spot me sometime?

.. "Hey I just met you"
    "and this is crazy"
    "but I'm doing bench press"
    "so spot me maybe?"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    First off after I have finished a set or the machine whichever it may be. Next simply come up and say hello. Something like how often do you come here and I was wondering if you could show me how to ____________ [even if you know how to do so already]. Most men love 2 things in life more than anything else. I don't want this thread getting shut down so I'm not going to say the first one but you know. Second, men love having their ego fed into as much as most women enjoy a sincere compliment. Just be real above all else.

P.S. If he has a Woodrow Wilson in his shorts while talking to you then it likely doesn't matter what you say. You already have his interest.
  • FBGWILL
    FBGWILL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ask for help. Guys are suckers for women that ask for help.
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    I tend to not like being approached, I have music in my ears and determination to get done what I showed up to do. I have been approached a couple times with compliments on form and how easy I make certain things look which is nice to hear, but I honestly love to not be stopped so I can attack my goals :))
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Step 1) Approach

Step 2) Grab Junk

Step 3) Enjoy.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    There is always enough time to stop and appreciate someone appreciating you.
  • 78Octane
    78Octane Posts: 68
    Options
    To the OP, maybe none of the choices since your profile says that you are married.

WTF?
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    There is always enough time to stop and appreciate someone appreciating you.

And you're right.... However... Depends on how long the person wants to talk for, can't let your body cool off for too long once you get started in your workout.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough -when I'm at the gym and working hard - my ummmmm.... well, I am easily aroused. Please don't talk to me - it will be completely awkward and eye opening. :bigsmile:

lol this exactly.

Even the mere sight of a female in the gym makes me walk awkwardly.

sounds like you need to get laid or wack it a little more.

I could wack it 2 minutes before the gym and this would still happen. It is unavoidable.

I'm screwed if I forget to wear compression shorts to the gym LOL

so that's why I see so many guys wearing those?

possibly, though I doubt most guys are ummm as easily aroused in the gym as me (well, Supatim too lol)

it happens to us woman too...but with all the sweat you just can' tell.

We need to workout sometime.... :love:
  • 78Octane
    78Octane Posts: 68
    Options
    Turning up my headset and going back to the squat rack.

exactly

Same here.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    How about... My god, you are insanely attractive... And then walk away.

Not that I have a gym membership right now...
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i don't care if people approach me about my tattoos, mine are not self explanatory. i will ask people about theirs when i'm out in public.

i would be ok if a random guy approached me and offered to spot ME, but not the other way around....... HOWEVER, as i get more confident in the gym, this could change

i would never do the other two on your list.

if i had any kind of guts at all about approaching guys period, i would do the 'walk up, smack @ss, and walk away'........
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    The new me will definitely just smile, make eye contact, and say hello.

If the guy is not interested in talking to me back, then that is fine with me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. :wink:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I just make eye contact and give like a smirky smile.....it seems like that gives them the green light. At least that's what has worked for me.

good to know
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    There is no wrong way. Just talk to me. If you're attractive, I probably wont even care what you're actually saying.

:laugh: