So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My gym is a little maybe 400 sq ft room filled with barbells, squat racks, a deadlift platform, bench presses, overhead press, dumbells and a few accessory pieces including benches. It looks like a 70s joint out of the Golds Gym from Arnolds days in Pumping Iron. It only attracts passionate lifters including aspiring body builders and power lifters. The gym never gets cleaned accept by the sweat off our backs and it doesn't have air conditioning. The sight of a females is rare and can usually be spotted accross the street in the fancy new gym with a bunch of machines, cardio equipment, showers, and swimming pools. The rates at the other gym are a little bit lower but that is okay I would rather be here than in heaven.
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I go to L A Fitness in Fountain Valley, Ca. I usually don't pay attention in the morning when I work out. I usually do 45-60 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes weights, then off to work. I am usuall drenched by the time I get done. I am there to work out before work and that is it. I don't have the time or the energy to check out the eye candy! ( if there is any!)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't know i just get in my zone and ignore every face in there lol. part of me joined so i would meet new people maybe i need to revise that method lol x
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I workout at home so they eye candy is 100%; I was blessed with an attractive hubby :)
    HAHAHA THIS
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things that is keeping me from getting a gym member ship and one of the reasons I always cancelled them in the past.

If you're going to the gym it should be to work out and get healthy, or stay healthy, not to check out "hot" men or women.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My gym is so small and I'd have to say I'm working with like a low 4 all around with the occasion 7 floating around in there somewhere.... :laugh:

I only have ugly people :sad:
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options
    PLANET FITNESS?

NOT EVEN ONCE
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I got to an all women's gym on Chicago's NW side.
    If I had to give most of the women an overall score I'd say 4-5. #SadButTrue
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My gym is on base...over running with men and women in uniform. That alone speaks volumes.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I go to Planet fitness in NE Philly, and while there are typically a few attractive women I mostly seem to end up with a line of sight on the extremely fat women who go to the gym so they can get on a treadmill and set it to go slower than they normally walk. Fortunately I almost never go to the gym anymore.
  • stockholmhasago
    Options
    I go to Planet Fitness...but don't check out people. I sure as hell don't want to be stared at, so I won't do it to others.
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm sad that I just graduated; my campus has a brand new (~2 years old) gym and with a student body of more than 27,000 there were so many hot college girls everywhere. Part of the reason for going to the gym was to exchange looks with attractive women :)
    Hopefully the gym in my much smaller graduate school will be the same.
  • alliekat0579
    Options
    Pretty good eye candy at my gym. Lots of hot built guys.. love working out! Lol
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I mostly seem to end up with a line of sight on the extremely fat women who go to the gym so they can get on a treadmill and set it to go slower than they normally walk.

Pet peeve of mine. If you're going to the gym, exert yourself- otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    At my gym, i am the eye candy. So it's clearly a pretty a pretty below average level.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    My gym by my house a 6....only about 5 regulars worth checking out and i've dated 2 of them

By my job a 10....lord have mercy
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am the eye candy.

I love how this comment is this person FIRST post.. :tongue:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Guys: 8.

Ladies: 7.

Not to be shallow or anything...lol
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    There's lots of eye candy at my gym and they're all usually lifting weights. Won't lie...I check them out, but do my own thing.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I mostly seem to end up with a line of sight on the extremely fat women who go to the gym so they can get on a treadmill and set it to go slower than they normally walk.

Pet peeve of mine. If you're going to the gym, exert yourself- otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

Both of these quotes are pet peeves of mine!! at least the person is trying...and this is what makes people HATE gyms.. shallow people that think their work out is more important than someone else's..I'll tell you what..I USE to be that fat person..and I am soo glad none of this stopped my efforts of fitness...Bullocks! on this! I say that as politely as I can...