So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Park District's fitness center. If I can time my workouts to when the fire department comes in, the eye candy level is very high. Otherwise, not so much.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    LOVE THE EYE CANDY!!! YESSSSSS:devil:
  • coolasafan
    coolasafan Posts: 75
    Options
    My gym is a little maybe 400 sq ft room filled with barbells, squat racks, a deadlift platform, bench presses, overhead press, dumbells and a few accessory pieces including benches. It looks like a 70s joint out of the Golds Gym from Arnolds days in Pumping Iron. It only attracts passionate lifters including aspiring body builders and power lifters. The gym never gets cleaned accept by the sweat off our backs and it doesn't have air conditioning. The sight of a females is rare and can usually be spotted accross the street in the fancy new gym with a bunch of machines, cardio equipment, showers, and swimming pools. The rates at the other gym are a little bit lower but that is okay I would rather be here than in heaven.

This is my type of gym
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Definitely like a 4...on a good day lol.
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    PLANET FITNESS?

NOT EVEN ONCE

LUNK ALERT
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I go to the Shed Fitness Center. If any of you watched village on a diet. Thats the gym they used. Just so happens that now the TV show is over hardly anyboyd uses it. Maybe one other person sometimes two there. It's great! I always have a pick of equipment! And I think I'm pretty delish. So I'm giving it a score of 9.5 for eye candy!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    rubbish! What's with all the meat heads running round in their silly vests to show off their guns, standing in groups, posing.

Take the tops off at least?!
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym to work out, guys that stare at girls at the gym are gross:) We notice, we're just to disgusted to react!!
  • seizethefray
    seizethefray Posts: 109
    Options
    I go to 24 hour fitness by Camp Pendleton sooo....yeah. Marines. ;) Not a bad gig! Although the hot ones are usually lifting so I'm left feeling all deprived on the treadmill.
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I go on post. There are three gyms to choose from. They are all amazing.

The eye candy level is low thank goodness.
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    I work out at home
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I go to 24 hour fitness by Camp Pendleton sooo....yeah. Marines. ;) Not a bad gig! Although the hot ones are usually lifting so I'm left feeling all deprived on the treadmill.

Try lifting :)
  • seizethefray
    seizethefray Posts: 109
    Options

Girl, I need to! Intimidated is probably an understatement. I have no clue where to start and I'm too chicken to ask for help.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Stopped going to my gym because it sucked and definitely no eye candy there! I workout on my own and enjoy the eye candy on mfp!!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

Girl, I need to! Intimidated is probably an understatement. I have no clue where to start and I'm too chicken to ask for help.

I'd be happy to give you some tips :) just message me :heart:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I workout in my Home Gym in my basement.........My annoying cat that lays on my weight bench is my eye candy....besides myself!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i workout in L.A. (mostly in the Valley) @ 24hr fitness and most of the time its such a distraction. thank our creator for award shows w/ Rick Ross and the iPod. sometimes i think to meself when i see my fellow gym ladies: "fast or Slow, I just like the direction of where you're goin'!"

then i remember my mantra: "i must be calm in times of crisis, order to inspire others."
  • Maggies90
    Maggies90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I go to YMCA, I dont really pay attention since im there to get my workout out the way. But like many said i guess 6ish lol.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know my gym's eye candy is weak when I am looking at the old women thinking they have a decent *kitten*...my gym has no game!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I go to the YMCA during the weekdays and I must be the eye candy, I get stared at!! Just wait till they see me with all my weight off.

Saturday I go to a different one and the eye candy level is much high. I'm just a Mom there!!

If I go to one a bit farther from my house, sheesh, in the summer time, it's all junior and seniors on their summer break from high school....LOL

I swear there is a skinny girl inside this body dying to get out!!!