So whats your GYM like!?!?!? whats the eye candy level?

Options

Replies

• super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    2-4
    Morning is pensioners evening there are a number of girls I mean girls not women about 17-20 so too young!

…..and I certainly bringing that score down.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know. When I workout, I put on my headphones and tune everyone out. Ryan Gosling could walk into the room and it'd still probably take me a minute or two to notice.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I go to Snap Fitness after midnight and I'm usually the only one there.. so I'm going to give that a solid 2. :laugh:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Depends on the time of day. Definitely a 10 when hubby is right beside me. Dang he is distracting. Otherwise, we have our flirtatious seniors in the morning and the typical meat heads in the evening. So w/o my own personal good looking hunk, I'd given it a 6.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    lots of very nice guys at our gym as for eye candy well no,only 2 and both are my sons so thats not much use,lol
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I go to planet fitness. It's a great gym.
    As for the population, I only glance around during rests between set, and im not particularly eyeballing women.
    I actually focus on what I went to the gym for, because I go hard and don't wanna fool around and get distracted.
    If Anyone in this thread is struggling with workouts at the gym, I bet your first problem is not enough focus on workouts and more focus on being gym creeps hahah.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what time of day you are in my gym. Early morning is usually older guys. Evening is normally the younger people. I don't really look around at who (or what, lol) is there. Just get my workout on and get out.

But there have been times when I've noticed someone and smiled a little. :happy:
  • KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I start training, I'm in the zone, I'm the only one training, its me and the steel.
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Overall the eye candy at my gym is fairly low. However, on some days it goes through the roof! There is one guy that could be Alexander Skarsgard's younger brother. He is even really tall too. I like the days he shows up. For some reason, staring at his *kitten* makes me want to push out more squats than ever! LOL
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    military gym. happily married, but in my opinion the females are a solid 8, body types vary and i am a sucker for a pretty face. if i were the type to judge dudes (and i am i guess), i would put us at 7.5 tops (the air force doesnt exactly produce physical specimens for use in war).
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    There's hardly anyone who catches my eye at my gym. Except for one guy but he's fine enough to raise it to a solid 8-9.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Sometimes good eye candy, sometimes not. Too many women wearing headphones/ear pieces, making them unapproachable. :grumble:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Main reason I wear headphones is because I don't want to be approached by anyone. I just like to get my workout done and go home.
  • laurin2010
    laurin2010 Posts: 65
    Options
    When I am at the gym I am working out, not lookin for eye candy
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The eye candy at my gym is fantastic! The dumbbells are HAWT, and the barbells are HAWT-er! I don't really notice the people though. :tongue:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I had a monster weight training session last night!!....AND whoa the eyecandy was off the charts l!!! :devil:

Beautiful blondes on the leg machines gracias!!!
  • jewels31992
    Options
    I go to planet fitness. It's a great gym.
    As for the population, I only glance around during rests between set, and im not particularly eyeballing women.
    I actually focus on what I went to the gym for, because I go hard and don't wanna fool around and get distracted.
    If Anyone in this thread is struggling with workouts at the gym, I bet your first problem is not enough focus on workouts and more focus on being gym creeps hahah.

I go to Lucille Roberts based on the fact that the gym is not a trolling place. Just us girls trying to improve ourselves for our own benefits. I want to lose weight and tone my jiggles not worry bout whether I can score with that dude over there and quite frankly if he's there to try to score with me he needs to get his priorities straight. Oh and seriously, flexing and sweating is only attractive when your in the middle of another activity which has absolutely no place in a gym. :bigsmile:
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    YouFit in Coral Springs, FL.

Cardio bunnies.. Cardio bunnies everywhere.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of zombies at my gym. They get a good necromancing about once a year and head south.
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I belong to two gyms... One has an eye candy level of 2 :sad: The second gym is definitely in the 9 range! :love: