I Just Don't Know What To Do....

Options

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    There's a pill for that, it may give you the squirts though.

Let's hope so. That's healthy weight loss right? And I can log it as exercise?

"Lukeout007 burned 433 calories doing 193 minutes of Diarrhea -- Explosive"
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Do you think the problem is that I'm netting -300 calories per day? I mean I'm not losing any muscle because I do push-ups.

You're doing it wrong. You have to burn only what you eat, but, you can only count activity that you are purposely doing for exercise and nothing that you did when you were fat as calories burned.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    And make sure you get your 8 glasses of pure water. No coffee or tea, these are non-water substances with no value whatsoever. And if you put any artificial sweetener in them, then you'll gain 3 lbs in an hour of pure fat.

I hate when that happens. Maybe some Shakeology will fix it!
  • lukeout007
    Options
    Do you think the problem is that I'm netting -300 calories per day? I mean I'm not losing any muscle because I do push-ups.

You're doing it wrong. You have to burn only what you eat, but, you can only count activity that you are purposely doing for exercise and nothing that you did when you were fat as calories burned.

Damn...I'M GONNA BE FAT FOREVER!
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i dont have time to read all those replies but no worries... ill be right there with you...

we can beat the crap out of a bag of cookies together... :)
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Stand outside your door, scream, then walk back inside and t-bag the floor. Lose 20 lbs right there.
    Then, you take a shot of vodka and call me in the morning. 30 lbs flat.
  • lukeout007
    Options
    Stand outside your door, scream, then walk back inside and t-bag the floor. Lose 20 lbs right there.
    Then, you take a shot of vodka and call me in the morning. 30 lbs flat.

T-bagging and vodka? I'm so there.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I recently found out something that will be detrimental to my weight loss....I'm allergic to bullsh!t.

That's right...I can't be around "30 foods to boost your metabolism" threads, I can't be around "why have I ONLY lost 6 lbs in a week" threads, I can't be around "negative calorie" threads.

The doctors say I'll break out in hives...and then I'll explode and blow hatred and anger everywhere.

I'm devastated. I don't know what to do...I feel like I'm going to be fat FOREVER.

Maybe I should make a thread about it.
    How will that be detrimental to your weight loss? It sounds like your aversion to bullsh!t may actually be beneficial to your weight loss.

Good luck on your journey! :drinker:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

And then don't forget to add the calories burned for "Cleaning - general" afterwards. Don't want to cut yourself short on exercise!
  • lukeout007
    Options

And then don't forget to add the calories burned for "Cleaning - general" afterwards. Don't want to cut yourself short on exercise!

Good point. And I should probably count the calories I burn while eating...I mean after I empty myself out like that I'm sure I'll have worked up an appetite.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    EWwwwww! the images make them stop!!!!
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Kinda looks like a crime scene.
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think I just fell in love with darn near all of you!
  • lukeout007
    Options

Kinda looks like a crime scene.

As it should.
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How have you lasted as long as you have on here?!?!?!

I tend to stop for a few seconds until the feeling goes away and then I can keep going for hours as long as I think about baseball or whoopie goldberg naked.

Wait...what are we talking about here?

BAHAHAHAHA literally LOLing over here....

Edited-

OK I should have just quoted the whole thing, after I went through and read. This was the perfect thread to land on.

I can totally log laughing as sit-ups, right?
  • lukeout007
    Options
    How have you lasted as long as you have on here?!?!?!

I tend to stop for a few seconds until the feeling goes away and then I can keep going for hours as long as I think about baseball or whoopie goldberg naked.

Wait...what are we talking about here?

BAHAHAHAHA literally LOLing over here....

Lol I thought nobody read that response.

I'm so happy that this thread has made it to 4 pages...I think we should try to max it out.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    And you thought it would be deleted! Now lets see how popular it can be!
  • kbmiller27
    Options
    How far does it go to be maxed out?
  • kbmiller27
    Options
    ............Insert Cricket Sounds........
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Is typing on the keyboard cardio or strength... Need to log this post in my diary.