500 posts. 20 pages.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Crushing on all of you.....LOL
  • LuvDMB
    LuvDMB Posts: 26
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thread I've read in a while....sitting in my office laughing so hard I have tears.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options
    hmm i dont know how else to make this thread continue except for talking about random crap...
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Laughed so hard I peed myself. Wait is there a pill for that??
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

Yep and its FDA approved so it must work! Plus it'll make your boobs bigger!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I heard eating a cookie helps.

Cookies count as negative calories right?

Only if they are broken!
    I've heard they are negative calories if no one sees you eat it.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

You're starving yourself! Eat back all of your exercise calories! Eat more 2 loose* weight!

*misspelling intended
    [/quote]

Isn't it eat more too lose wait?
  • lukeout007
    Options
    I heard eating a cookie helps.

Cookies count as negative calories right?

Only if they are broken!
    I've heard they are negative calories if no one sees you eat it.

Oh that's true...and also if you eat it in pieces over the course of a few hours it doesn't count.
  • JessigirlJb
    JessigirlJb Posts: 656
    Options

Yep and its FDA approved so it must work! Plus it'll make your boobs bigger!
    I have gotta get me one!!!
  • lukeout007
    Options

You're starving yourself! Eat back all of your exercise calories! Eat more 2 loose* weight!

*misspelling intended

Isn't it eat more too lose wait?

No it's eet mower two loose wait.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Stand outside your door, scream, then walk back inside and t-bag the floor. Lose 20 lbs right there.
    Then, you take a shot of vodka and call me in the morning. 30 lbs flat.
    lmao! that is so funny to picture.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Oh but Luke, didn't you know that there's a magic berry from some exotic jungle that'll send your metabolism into supermode and have you looking like a model in a month?
    Of course you will look like a female model, for the "full figured" lingerie ads, but hey, still a model...

And broken food doesn't count for calories because all the calories leaked out.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • lukeout007
    Options
    Oh but Luke, didn't you know that there's a magic berry from some exotic jungle that'll send your metabolism into supermode and have you looking like a model in a month?
    Of course you will look like a female model, for the "full figured" lingerie ads, but hey, still a model...

Wait..It'll make me look like a FEMALE model? I'm so fu****g in.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options

According to my wife, boobs aren't all they are cracked up to be. I think she's lying, though
  • lukeout007
    Options

According to my wife, boobs aren't all they are cracked up to be. I think she's lying, though

Your wifes crazy. I play with boobs every day and I couldn't be happier when I'm doing it.
  • mateo57505
    mateo57505 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need a "cheet Meal" or better yet a " Cheat Day" hhhahahahahahahah
  • lukeout007
    Options
    Maybe you need a "cheet Meal" or better yet a " Cheat Day" hhhahahahahahahah

No way. Everybody knows if I'm above my -300 calories for even 1 day I'll gain 63 pounds.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard I think I Just lost 10 lbs. Is this safe?