Do you keep counting calories over the weekend?

Options
12346»

Replies

• fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    IF YOU BITE IT. . . YOU WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    IF YOU BITE IT. . . YOU WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

• xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Definitely, I've recently realized that everything in moderation is okay, and not what caused me to get this big, so logging is important.
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All day, everyday, my friend. My health doesn't take a break because it's the weekend : )
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Do you imput all the info on MFP over the weekend or do you just wing it till monday?

If it goes in my mouth it goes in my food diary
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Eating is a full-time occupation, and therefor so is my dieting. I log everything, so I can keep track of what's going on.
  • Irizzzle
    Irizzzle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log most days, but I usually have one sometimes two days a week that I don't log. I have a pretty good idea of how much food is too much thanks to mfp, so I keep it reasonable and don't stress over logging. I was becoming a bit too obsessed over the numbers, so I decided to give myself one day a week to not log. If I know I'm going to indulge, I'll go for a longer run that day. It does help that I now eat a ton of veggies and a lot less carbs. Interestingly, I sometimes eat slightly more than the mfp recommended calories (some days I'm just too hungry), and I still lose weight. It's just taught me to not stress too much about the numbers.
  • hockeymama1963
    hockeymama1963 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I count calories even if I cannot log in. I do my best to log everyday but have had probs with my computer but I beg my son or hubby to use their computers if they are home. :bigsmile:
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I have to. It's too easy to let myself fall off the wagon and drop my accountability if I go two days without logging what I'm eating, and I'm more likely to overeat. Plus, being able to plan out my meals on MFP over the weekend helps me deal with guilt vs desire. If my husband wants to go to Wendy's, we can go and I can get a salad and share a small Frosty with him as long as it's within my calorie limit. If i wasn't logging, I'd just go whole-hog and order a burger with large fries and a large Dr. Pepper, and then have my own Frosty. It's much "safer" for me to keep up with logging the whole weekend.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes. Every day. Even when I go way over. I refuse to be lazy about it. That's what got me here in the first place. I stop logging and next thing I know, I'm eating 6000 cals a day and pretending that I'm not gaining weight.

THIS!!

YUP! Me too! Until I have it all memorized, I will log. I missed one day...my internet was down. :(
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I log everyday, including the weekends.