Do you workout on Saturday or Sunday?

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I try to work out 6 times a week, and I don't really have a set rest day, I just take it when I need it. So yeah, I do wind up workin' out on weekends, too. :smile:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    if im lucky enough to not have to work my friday night job, i'll lift saturdays...
    sundays i usually get a few miles in for cardio. (BEFORE the mimosas come out) ;)
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    I haven't been in the habit of working out on Saturday or Sunday lately. I like to try and sleep in on those days and with the heat of summer it's not even an option to workout outside after 10 am. So the answer to your question is No.
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I work out on both days since I have more time and I also tend to consume more on the weekends... Trying to get over that though.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I do 2 or 3 work outs on Saturday, always rest sunday. I live on double days, and going up to 12 times a week
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I try to work out both days. It may be a lighter workout (take the dog for a long walk or Pilates) or I might actually go to the gym to do my usual routine. I try to stick with it because it's too easy for me to slip up if I skip working out.
  • chesh1520
    chesh1520 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love working out on the weekends because I am not so rushed and don't feel guilty about not seeing my family for more than a couple of hours.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    There's no one at my gym on Sat and Sun so I usually have my hardest workouts then. Monday everyone in town wants to work out so I usually take that day off.
  • CAW210
    CAW210 Posts: 73
    Options
    I do....7 days a week.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week, usually allowing Sunday to be my rest day from routine exercise. If I know a day in the week ahead is going to be too busy to fit my exercise routine into it, I'll exercise on Sunday instead, so I get my 6 days in. It works for me.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I don't on Saturday, but I do on Sunday!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I work out MORE on the weekends. Sunday is my long run day (10+ miles)

1. I have more time
    2. I can eat more

This!! I was working out 7 days a week for the last 2 months but just dropped it to 5 at the advice of my trainer.
  • katieto130
    Options
    I work out longer and harder. I have more time. Plus I usually eat a little more on weekends so it evens out.
  • Osulindsay21
    Osulindsay21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I also do Insanity, so Sunday is my rest day. I usually do Saturday morning so I can get ti out of the way and enjoy the rest of the day. I actually really wish my rest day was Friday instead of Sunday though. I could be easy to slip in a workout while I'm waiting for a load of laundry to finish!
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    I workout on both days, tuesday is my rest day haha
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Both. Saturday morning kickbox. Usually a lighter workout on Sunday, but, like other folks, mostly so I can eat MORE!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I do long workouts on weekend mornings because I have more time and I'm not tired from working all day. Tomorrow morning I am doing BodyPump and BodyCombat back to back. Excited!!!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    YES AND YES!!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    I do a spinning class on Saturday morning and take Sunday off.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have my long run on the weekends