Do you workout on Saturday or Sunday?

Options

Replies

• Tallblondechick
    Options
    I have no set schedule. I execise just about everyday. I love Saturday morning walks.Sunday afternoon swims if I can manage them...If I work out on a weekend, I feel like I treated myself to something really good...Because exercising is the best thing you can give yourself.
  • dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options
    I workout Tues/Thurs/Saturday morning. Tues/Thursday are usually lighter runs and a workout and Saturday I usually do a much longer run.
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love weekend workouts because I'm not as rushed as during the work week.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Saturdays are my best work out days because Friday is my rest day. I actually work harder/longer on Saturday and Sunday because I can get up and do it first thing and I have more time than during the week.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week. M-F before work, Saturday whenever I get up. Sunday is my rest day. :smile:
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I skip wed, sat and sun. I do veer off my diet slightly on the weekends though.
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If I'm home, I do but most weekends in the summer I head off to the country so I skip it. I get enough exercise chasing around my toddler.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Half the time Saturday is the only time I can be away from my phone and have my husband around to watch my kids.... so I do my long bike rides on Saturdays.

My husband goes to the gym Sunday mornings before I wake up. I'm actually not crazy about it. You'd think him leaving before I wake up wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm bummed when I wake up Sunday morning alone. Yes, I know it's selfish. But it's true, dammit.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I try to workout at least one of those days.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Saturday is sparring and on Sunday it is either regular practice or in the summer swimming. Sometimes its both during the summer.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only workout Saturday if I didn't do at least 4 workouts during the week and my hubby is working (which he normally is). Sunday is my off day since it's the only time I get to be with my whole family, it's also my cheat day for the same reason :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I typically workout Mon-Fri so one, if not both, of the weekend days are for rest. And of course it all depends on the weather, how I feel, what's going on, etc. I'm hoping to get a run in this weekend if the rain holds off, or it's at least not raining very hard. O maybe get hubs out of the house so I can do a video.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    for the next two weeks I will be working out 7days a week, then cut down to 5-6days a week.
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I work out both days. My days off and work hours change weekly (ah, the joys of working public safety...) and my weekly rest day is on Tuesday. When I start P90x in a few weeks I might make it Saturday since that seems to be the day my "normal" friends want to hang out.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I do something everyday...it goes like this

EDIT: to say I don't do that all on one day...So One day is upper, one day is lower, one day is light cardio with abs

Upper A
    Lower A
    Walk Incline for 30 mins, Abs
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Interval Train for 30-40 mins, Abs
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B
    Upper A
    Lower A
    Upper B
    Lower B

I do that for three months...then I take a week off...and design a new workout for the next three months...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love to work my butt more on weekends since those are the days where I have more time because at the same time I don't work on weekends. My lifting days are Sun-Wed-Fri & cardio every Tues-Thurs-Sat. I chose to pick Fri & Sun as my lifting days since I tend to eat more on Saturday so with the routine at least I have valid excuse to eat more to give my muscles more nutrients to perform well for Sunday.

My rest day is Monday.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I try to work out at least somewhat every day. I think I am addicted.
  • GFab
    GFab Posts: 75
    Options
    I would if i didn't work.....but I usually walk a lot a work and use my brain, most of the time =)
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love the no-stress Saturdays and Sundays. No hurry to get to work. So, yes, I try to workout more on the weekends.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I dont understand the question.