Do you workout on Saturday or Sunday?

Options

Replies

• shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Saturday mornings are my long distance run days. I run anywhere from 4-8 miles on Saturdays.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i workout when ever i feel like it :p i work a very strange sched with my work though. sometimes 2nd shift, sometimes first. some times i only have tuesdays off, sometimes i have friday off. i can never plan stuff out because of it
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Yes. Lifting on Saturdays. Ice skating on Sundays.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    i work out 6 days a week, my day off is usually a wednesday because thats my busiest day of the week
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Normally I am too busy on weekends to work out. The only exception is during marathon training & sunday morning long runs.
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I workout on the weekends cause the gym is always less crowded on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but once football seasonstarts Sundays would be early mornings.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have sort of odd hours at my work... I usually get every other M off, and most F off. So it messes with my workout schedule a little....I have personal training (mostly weights) scheduled for M and Th nights, and water aerobics on T (if I am working that F) ,F (if I am off), and Sat. Sunday I usually do the treadmill for an hour or so intervals.

So....that got a bit wordy lol

Easier way might be to say that I go to the gym M,Th, F, Sa, Su and sometimes T if I work that F. I try to only go 5 days a week....T and W are nice to have as my off days cos I come home from work and am usually just knackered, so I can relax a bit and eat a decent dinner after my day, then call it an earlyish night and watch TV for a few min before bed.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yep, I love that its my time away and its not rushed. I can spend hours in the gym and not worry. :)
  • ppaigeyy
    ppaigeyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    EVERY Saturday - my favorite day because I don't need to rush out to get ready for work.

Ditto!

Sundays are my rest days....
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I work full-time and go to school. I usually don't do anything on Tuesday and Thursday because I work from 7-4 and then have school from 5:30 to 9:30. I usually work out on Saturday and Sunday because I only work six hours on Saturday and I have all day to do something on Sunday. I work out on the weekends because I find weekends boring, and because I don't have much time/energy during the week.

(Edit: I also tend to take Monday and/or Friday off because I get out of work late, so I need the weekends to make up for the time I take off.)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I love my weekend workouts. I have more energy to put into it!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I work out MWF
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I workout 4-6 times a week depending on the week.

I workout on Saturdays and rest on Sundays.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    nope
  • AggieSigner
    AggieSigner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Occasionally I will get a workout in on Saturday. I don't always get to workout on Sundays because my mom usually watches the NASCAR Sprint Cup races on Sundays when there's one on.
  • Kluiver
    Kluiver Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you have time during the weekend to workout, do it. However, if you worked out most weekdays, consider taking one or both of the weekend days off. I work out on the weekends because of the free time.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep! I go biking nearly every day of the week most weeks! I'm starting C25K though, so that might change. I only take a rest day if and when I feel I really need it. Even on days where I don't do any exercise for exercise's sake, I still get physical activity, and that's important to me. :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I work out on Saturday mornings because it's a chance to go into the foothills in the morning and run! Otherwise I avoid working out on Sunday except for maybe some biking around.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    both days, 10am. Thursday's are my days off.
    If I don't workout on weekends, my chance to cheat is heightened :P
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I do one or the other, but not both. Good to have one day off, at least. :)