165 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• moonpieto
    moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel alot better too. For me it is not about looks it is about feeling better when I bend over and touch my toes.
  • Twomirrors
    Twomirrors Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job! And hey, if you want to have a 2 week slump and eat terribly, enjoy it as a splurge and get back on track. Consider it a vacation from all the hard work you've put in for the last 6 years (WOW!!!!).

No beating yourself up. You've done an amazing job!
  • Olivia486
    Olivia486 Posts: 10
    Options
    You've done a great job!!! I know it's hard, and I still have times when I get off track for a while. Getting remotivated can be difficult, but it can be done! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. Use the history of MFP to look at what you ate at multiple points in your journey. Pay attention to your weight at each of these points. Review the NSV's and the thrills of small clothes and new choices related to your successes. This may renew your drive and determination. Good luck!
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I appreciate all the great comments :-D
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being brave enough to share your story - I cannot imagine! It is so inspiring. One good choice after another, right? Keep it up!
  • borpy
    borpy Posts: 38
    Options
    You look so great, and you both look so cool in your wedding photo, I love your style.
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to hang with it! Awesome job! Keep it up! Never give up, and Never go back!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your journey. we all get into slumps but we need to continue to press on and realize we are worth it! Personally I always feel better (physically & emotionally) when I eat healthier. Great work and keep fighting the good fight! Seriously you look fabulous! :happy: :drinker:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are so inspiring! What hard work you put in!!! Simply amazing!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That book sure was a life saver! You are an incredible person, you look fantastic, and congratulations on losing all that weight! Inspirational, keep it up! Thanks for sharing!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I know you will get out of your slump. You have come so far in six years. Its too much work to just give up. You have lost an entire person. A person who is the size of one of my mini goals!! You got this girl!!!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Whenever I read success stories like yours I am amazed by the amount of discipline it takes to do what you have done! You are a superherero of weight loss! Keep up the good work....you've so got this:smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Push to the finish! Great work. You can do it.
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! True show of hard work and determination. Wishing you continued success in your journey and hope you get back into 'the mode' and reach your goal!

Congrats!!!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Amazing story - please don't give up! You have come so far and should be very proud of yourself. Keep going and stay strong!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm glad to see someone else who has taken a few years to change their life. I've lost about 120lbs over the past 5-6 years, alternating between actively losing and maintaining. I feel that by not dropping everything at once I have more of a chance of keeping all that weight off. So congratulations on all your success thus far!
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    165 pounds gone!!!! You lost a whole person!! A grown adult person.......that you never want to find again!!! Congrats on your awesome success, YOU ROCK!!!! And good luck on your continued success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!