165 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• Jfischer77
    Options
    Amazing Job honey, you are doing great and you are allowed to cheat once in a while if you don't it makes it worse when you do cheat. Hang in there!
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Your journey is amazing. Thank you for sharing!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! I don't even know you and i'm proud of you!! Congrats!!!!
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    WOW.....WOW....WOW

You look great and I can see that you know why you made the changes!

You can be in a slump! But now it's time to jump back up and beat that weight horse

down a notch or two and keep on moving to your goal!!!

One day at a time.........
  • mrsfickle
    mrsfickle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING! It is a constant struggle! You need to be proud of your accomplishments and take one day at a time! I notice that when I have a big loss week, I reward myself with food. BIG MISTAKE bc it goes against everything I want! When I get in a rut now I change my hair, get a pedicure, or ride a rollercoaster. It is the only way to remember how far I have come! I have lost 93 pounds since joining MFP in November but my WLJ started in 2001. I am down a total of 155.6! I am discouraged about how my body looks esp. the 'deflated' parts. But we can finally do the things that everyone else can do!!! Like walking the stairs, fitting into a pair of shorts without them riding up, getting a seatbelt around the waist, sliding into a booth at a dinor, and so many, many other things! Be proud, you look confident and beautiful!
  • fullofhope01
    Options
    Successes like yours is what drives many of us and gives us the determination and motivation to move ahead! Please know that sharing your story is helping so many more people than you will ever realize. You can do this! You are worth it!
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you! All of your encouraging words have helped me lose (almost) a pound this week! .9 to be exact. lol Which is awesome, because i was pretty much expecting a 3+ pound gain... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    Amazing results. You are an inspiration to many.
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you!! You look amazing!!
  • BohemianCoast
    BohemianCoast Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Such a fantastic story! You've done so well. Don't worry about a little slump, but get back on the plan right now! Is the weather nice with you? I love walking in the sunshine and drinking lots of water.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Mrs Fickle , that's awesome!! I'm truly inspired to get this party started. You look great btw
  • gbaez
    gbaez Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing!! You go girl!!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Amazing! Dont give up! This is for life!
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job!

P.S. - Love your style. =D
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    OMG!!! Excellent!! What an inspiration you are!
  • Tkm0150
    Tkm0150 Posts: 6
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR HARD WORK! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and have SO much to be proud of. You have already accomplished something that very few have the determination to do and you've come way too far to lose you motivation now. Just hang in there and you'll make your way out of this slump. Thanks so much for sharing your story - you are an inspiration to those of us who are still near the beginning of our journey!!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! I would like to thank you for posting this!! I see so many stories of people loosing so fast! I'm slow, I've lost 30 pounds in a year, and have 60 to go. You look amazing and you long term dedication shows!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job losing the weight!! It takes dedication and hard work and you handled it amazingly
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love the pants leg pic! I hope to have one of those some day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!