165 pounds gone.

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Amazing change ...... good for you ..... hope you are enjoying this healthy new life !

:happy:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is incredible determintation, you look wonderful and you must feel great!!
  • Stacy7218
    Stacy7218 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! And yes, progress is still progress! And from the way you're doing it, losing slowly will help keep it off! :) yaay!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I just have two words for you. Rock. STAR. <3
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing! Be proud:flowerforyou:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss success.You are truly an inspiration.:happy:
  • Rusjo
    Rusjo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing amazing! You've clearly changed your life, which is anything but easy. I have no doubt that you'll get where you want to be.
    Hope you don't mind me asking, is there any story behind your untraditional wedding outfits? I've never seen anything like it.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational! Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm so PROUD of your accomplishments!!! You look GREAT!!! I bet you feel so much better and stronger now!!!:flowerforyou:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Backsliding happens sooo fast! Keep moving toward your goal! You've inspired me to keep going after a tough week! Thanks for sharing!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I always say each pound I lose leaves kicking and screaming! They don't leave easily!
  • KauandMe
    KauandMe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great, and it sounds like you are losing weight in a healthy manner.....so proud of you!
  • walker54
    walker54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment! Enjoy your break, and keep going. Set some new goals for yourself apart from the end weight -- it might help recharge your motivation. I usually lose my motivation looooooong before I reach my weight goals, so this time I've made a list of smaller goals and rewards based on things I want to be able to do that I can't do now because of my weight or lack of fitness. I'm finding that it's keeping me more focused this time. Maybe it will help you get back on track. Keep up your great work!
  • z0mbi3lady
    z0mbi3lady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the picture of you in one pant leg of your old pants! Ha ha!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and I have to lose about the same that you have left and have lost already. It's so hard but I'm going to get there. Don't quit now, you've come to far to let food defeat you
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    WOW you are doing great youve lost so much
  • colawoman
    colawoman Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look wonderful!! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • MJLPAA
    MJLPAA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your successful weight loss journey! BRAVO!
  • sanguinia
    sanguinia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm glad to see someone else who has taken a few years to change their life. I've lost about 120lbs over the past 5-6 years, alternating between actively losing and maintaining. I feel that by not dropping everything at once I have more of a chance of keeping all that weight off. So congratulations on all your success thus far!

Yes, slow and steady has definitely been the right path for me. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!