Seriously??

Options
Tony_Brewski
Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
Ok ladies... what's with the booty spandex shorts at the gym that your butt sticks out of? Along with full makeup? A string tanktop and a barely there sports bra under it?

I see scores of women at my gym that dress like this... any time someone looks at them for more than a few seconds they fire off that laser bolt stare...

You dont want gawkers dont dress like this.

Just saying!

Theres more rant for the night... FLAME ON!

Replies

• TeresaBeam
    TeresaBeam Posts: 26
    Options
    Personally, I go for the turtleneck/sweat pants look. It does wonders! ;)
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would like to know why the redneck bar behind my apartment has karaoke 5 nights a week. Once a week is more than enough.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    people ACTUALLY go in pubic dressed like that??
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Maybe they go to the redneck bar behind my apartment.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would like to know why the redneck bar behind my apartment has karaoke 5 nights a week. Once a week is more than enough.

That's not karaoke. Country music actually is that sh*tty
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Next time just tell them "If your house isn't for sale, get the sign out of your yard"
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options

It's way better than hearing whips and chains excite me or smoke weed every day crap...
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you! There is no need to purposely "get ready" to go to the gym, if you are really there to work out you should be sweating your *kitten* off.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Full make-up at the gym lmao..."who does that" smh
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Ok ladies... what's with the booty spandex shorts at the gym that your butt sticks out of? Along with full makeup? A string tanktop and a barely there sports bra under it?

I see scores of women at my gym that dress like this... any time someone looks at them for more than a few seconds they fire off that laser bolt stare...

Just saying!

I agree with you!! LOL
    I understand they feel confident and great because of the way their body looks. But they should also keep in mind they are around highly sensitive, visual creatures who will/do stare.

If a gigantic chocolate bar walked into the gym, with nuts in it...I would NOT be able to keep my eyes off of it for to long. seriously, it would be so tempting to stare and and imagine it doing things...like melting in my mouth, or how crunchy would the nuts be?? you know stuff like that...LMBO!
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    I don't get it either. I dress modestly, especially at the gym.
  • Mia627
    Mia627 Posts: 34
    Options
    If I'm doing a lunch spin class I will have makeup on since I wear it to work and then just touch it up after spin class. If I'm working out after work I will have makeup on as well. First thing in the morning workouts are totally makeup less!
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options

It's way better than hearing whips and chains excite me or smoke weed every day crap...

nope, both pretty much make me want to stab a pencil in my ear.
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    people ACTUALLY go in pubic dressed like that??

Bit of a Freudian typo there...:laugh:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    But girls dressed like this are the best part about going to the gym and the highlight of my week
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I dont wear makeup at all I could not imagine wearing it the gym. that can not be attractive with sweat running down your face and streaks in your makeup. I have boobs. Most times i have to wear 2 sports bras. Unless you are just flat as a board, good support is needed. some women I guess are just needy and require attention all the time.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    No lie, I dress like that. It's for comfort though…and NO MAKEUP. I don't even wear makeup outside the gym, so definitely not to workout. The clothes are just easier to workout in for me.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

Just saying!

The makeup thing isn't always that they got ready for the gym...sometimes (not lately) I go to the gym after work so I have a full face of makeup on.

I do know the type of individual you are talking about, though. And I agree. A person cannot be surprised when they get stares from the opposite sex if you are dressing for attention.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I have always been an advocate for girls should be able to wear whatever they wish, their body not mine ya know.

However, I will have to agree. You can wear whatever you wish however its my eyes and my eyes can do whatever they wish too.

Also. This

dave_chappelle.jpg
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I always look hellish when I workout. Kinda sucks because there are some cute guys out there who I'd like to talk to / have talk to me, but exercise time and cute time are not the same. I work out hard, I sweat a lot. Sweat in my eyes is annoying enough, makeup sweat? No thanks.

:smile: