Seriously??

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Love the Chapelle thing.

I'm sitting here dressed for the gym, waiting to leave... at no point did I wonder if I was showing enough buttcheek BUT people can wear whatever they want to wear. I'm a fairly modest person but that's for myself.

Also, women tend to dress for each other, not for men, incase you hadn't noticed. :)
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Why does it bother you and why are you looking ?

Because we have eyes....? wtf lol

It bothers you because you have eyes? gratuitous use of WTF. Corner time for you!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    LOL men can be comfortable and wear very little clothing but a woman does it and shes trying to be alluring or is called a bad name.

GROW UP! I get so tired of men "scoping" at the gym. I am there to workout.

Im not gonna overheat b/c you think I should dress like your mother.

Dont like it, get a home gym

Read the OP again. Nobody cares what you wear. But just know that if you put em out there, men will look.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Seriously you want the truth?
    They are doing it to attract attention.
    They bolt because they didn't want YOUR attention.
    If the person they were looking good for stares at them I'm sure the reaction is different.
  • taunto
    Options
    Why does it bother you and why are you looking ?

Because we have eyes....? wtf lol

It bothers you because you have eyes? gratuitous use of WTF. Corner time for you!!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    Options
    dont forget they only walk on the treadmill and then hit the hip adductors and cut eyes at any man who dares look

LOL why are you looking?

Its focked up I cant squat at gym without men staring and drooling their *kitten* off.

Oh wait I must be squatting b/c Im trying to see how many men I can get to drool on me right?
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    One of my friends is a tall blond, with enhanced chesticles. She wears a bra top that could pass for a bikini. Tiny tiny shorts that are slung low on her hips. She wears makeup when she works out. Lifts 2 pound weights. In PINK. She gets mad when men check her out.

I told her it was hard not to, I mean...I am a heterosexual female and even I can't stop looking at her, though my reason is more fear that her bewbs are going to fall out of her shirt and I must rush to protect her modesty with my medicine ball or something.

She said she didn't want losers looking at her. I was like :noway:

My learning from this is that sometimes *some* women do dress a certain way to attract male attention. But if she gave you dagger eyes, she thinks she is way too superior for your attention.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    dont forget they only walk on the treadmill and then hit the hip adductors and cut eyes at any man who dares look

LOL why are you looking?

Its focked up I cant squat at gym without men staring and drooling their *kitten* off.

Oh wait I must be squatting b/c Im trying to see how many men I can get to drool on me right?

And I'm sure the pic of just your cleavage isn't for people to stare at either, right?
    tumblr_m31zd4R1IH1r5yvdb.gif
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    Options
    LOL men can be comfortable and wear very little clothing but a woman does it and shes trying to be alluring or is called a bad name.

Read the OP again. Nobody cares what you wear. But just know that if you put em out there, men will look.

THE WHOLE POINT IS HIS POST IS THAT HE DOES CARE WHAT THEY WEAR OR WHY MAKE THIS POST.
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    a_stone_girl_dances Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would like to know why the redneck bar behind my apartment has karaoke 5 nights a week. Once a week is more than enough.

I'm in the same situation. I feel your pain.
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... what's with the booty spandex shorts at the gym that your butt sticks out of? Along with full makeup? A string tanktop and a barely there sports bra under it?

I see scores of women at my gym that dress like this... any time someone looks at them for more than a few seconds they fire off that laser bolt stare...

You dont want gawkers dont dress like this.

Just saying!

Theres more rant for the night... FLAME ON!

LOL! I tend to wear yoga pants and a wife beater style tank top.
  • taunto
    Options

THE WHOLE POINT IS HIS POST IS THAT HE DOES CARE WHAT THEY WEAR OR WHY MAKE THIS POST.

No need to get defensive and scream. Once again, the point is that once you wear something revealing, which is fine because its your body, you cannot expect men to look other way because you're showing off the goods.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i think it's about being sexy and seductive which some women likes to do. i think it's about their moral and confidence thing
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If it offends you, then go to another gym. I work out at the Y, so its family friendly and not much exposure (that is why I chose the Y and not Xsport).

It really sounds to me like you're just mad because THOSE women are not into you and the stare that they give you means,"I am not interested."?

My advice it is to try not to care so much and focus on getting YOUR personal fitness goals met despite what other people are doing, saying or wearing around you :-)
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    or how about it's not up to a man to tell women what they should and shouldn't wear.
    this is not the middle east.

I like how you just tried to school somebody about womens right followed by an ignorant and stereotyped statement about an entire region, race and gender. Bravo!

it's a well know fact that the culture in that part of the world covers women up more than the western world. women's rights are not very protected in those parts. it's not an ignorant and strereotyped statement - it's true.

the point was that why is this guy trying to dictate what women should be wearing? its none of his business. and it isn't an invitation to stare at anybody just for wearing a certain thing.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of young girls that go to the gym I do that wear that. I don't know why but if that's what they like more power to them. I will admit I do the make up thing but only because before I go to the gym I am usually out doing something during the day and I don't have time to wipe it off. But I wear a huge baggy t shirt sports bra and men's windbreakers i need to get new one's cause of the weight i am loosing they are about ready to fall off me. lol. But that's what I wear. I don't think I could get the nerves to wear something like that even if I had the body to do it.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Ok what are booty spandex shorts?
    Do they make you look like you have a booty?
    Because if they do then I need some! But for the record I would never let my booty (if I had one) show out of them.
  • nikkitodhunter
    Options
    Not going to speak for women in teeny shorts and bra-tops, as I wouldn't wear them in public, but I like to look nice when I excersize. When I go for a run I put my hair up in a nice pony-tail and put on a bit of makeup. Nothing special, mascara, eyeliner and some concealer. Of course, I come back with my hair a mess and a red blotchy face but it makes me so much happier to head out the door thinking 'I look hot!!' it motivates me to do better :)
  • hlw5112
    hlw5112 Posts: 33
    Options
    So much butthurt here.

Girls, if you wear Barbie's Deluxe Fitness Party! (tm) clothes to the gym, you're gonna get attention, whether you like it or not.

Guys will stare. Big whoop. If you don't like it, either suck it up or wear something else.

Ta-da.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options

LOL why are you looking?

And I'm sure the pic of just your cleavage isn't for people to stare at either, right?
    tumblr_m31zd4R1IH1r5yvdb.gif

^^LOL IKR