Seriously??

Options

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    people ACTUALLY go in pubic dressed like that??

Bit of a Freudian typo there...:laugh:

Was so thinking the same thing. Though probably not relevant. There would be a brazilian, or a landing strip, or something
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I have always been an advocate for girls should be able to wear whatever they wish, their body not mine ya know.

However, I will have to agree. You can wear whatever you wish however its my eyes and my eyes can do whatever they wish too.

Also. This

dave_chappelle.jpg

LOL funny man right here!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Okay, I don't wear outfits like that, anywhere. But, sometimes I go to the gym right after work, so yes I'm wearing "full makeup". And yes, sometimes when I'm done, I've got raccoon eyes because my makeup has run down under my eyes.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Okay, I don't wear outfits like that, anywhere. But, sometimes I go to the gym right after work, so yes I'm wearing "full makeup". And yes, sometimes when I'm done, I've got raccoon eyes because my makeup has run down under my eyes.

THIS. I generally go straight after work. I wear makeup daily. I'm not gonna take off my makeup just to go to the gym, think about it -- that's just like prepping for the gym in any other way. I throw on a sports bra, tank top and yoga pants, tie up my hair, and I'm on my way.
  • KaiHuk
    KaiHuk Posts: 49
    Options
    I have always been an advocate for girls should be able to wear whatever they wish, their body not mine ya know.

However, I will have to agree. You can wear whatever you wish however its my eyes and my eyes can do whatever they wish too.

Also. This

dave_chappelle.jpg

True story.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    LADIES!!! from now on consult with the OP about what you should wear before going to the gym!!!!!!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You just described my grocery shopping outfit.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    oh im sorry. should we cover our heads out of respect?

get over it, i dress nice to feel good about myself.
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Personally when I show the girls off I damned well BETTER get stares
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Why does it bother you and why are you looking ?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Because they are using the gym for dating instead of exercising. That, and they must think they are really hot-*kitten*. I'm more of a yoga pants and t-shirt type-of-girl.. Or stretch-capris and t-shirt.... I'm there to work out, not to impress anyone else!

You might not know it but yoga-pants, simple t-shirt and sweat is absolutely sexy on a girl
  • taunto
    Options
    Why does it bother you and why are you looking ?

Because we have eyes....? wtf lol
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    or how about it's not up to a man to tell women what they should and shouldn't wear.
    this is not the middle east.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    How does it affect you and why do you care?
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    or how about it's not up to a man to tell women what they should and shouldn't wear.

This. Why do you care? I don't dress that way to workout, but I don't give two hoots if people do. It's their body, not mine.
  • taunto
    Options

I like how you just tried to school somebody about womens right followed by an ignorant and stereotyped statement about an entire region, race and gender. Bravo!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    lol just another reason why I avoid working out at a gym...
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I lust after the day I can wear spandex booty shorts. Just sayin'. :laugh:

But yeah I totally agree. I don't bother with makeup or hair to the gym because I just sweat and it gets messed up anyway.

I shower after and THEN get ready for my day. But it's not like I go to the gym looking like a slob, either. I take care of myself and it makes me feel better that way.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    LOL men can be comfortable and wear very little clothing but a woman does it and shes trying to be alluring or is called a bad name.

GROW UP! I get so tired of men "scoping" at the gym. I am there to workout.

Im not gonna overheat b/c you think I should dress like your mother.

Dont like it, get a home gym
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    dont forget they only walk on the treadmill and then hit the hip adductors and cut eyes at any man who dares look