Replies

• auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Tone up the jiggley bits.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My Goals for August are to log my food every day.

Complete the Falmouth Road Race in 73.5 minutes or under (7mile race)

Look fabulous in a little black dress that I bought.

And be able to to three sets of 3 pull ups.
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    Options
    to tone up my legs by the 24th. so i can look decent in my size 10 levis shorts again! :)
  • Dress4Dolly
    Options
    The mermaid challenge? I like that !
    Goal for August is 5lbs lost.......
    Get ready to start cardio September 1st.

Patti
  • marvalous123
    marvalous123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 8 lbs. in August. That will put me at 205 which I haven't seen in at least 10 years.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    to continue to do atleast 30 minutes of cardio 7 days a week and to improve on my water in take bc it really sucks right now.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ooh, good thread! I hadn't really set any goals for August, but I'm in. Let's see...I should log my food every day. It's just easier not to since I'm at my goal weight, but I like to make sure I'm getting enough of the nutrients I need. I want to get back to running regularly again after nursing a couple of injuries that have kept me out of the game off and on for a couple of months now. And I want to continue to do something every single day, in spite of the fact that I am going to be out of town for ten days in August. I try to walk at least 3 miles or so, and I prefer to get at least 10,000 steps, so if I can do that every day, it will be a good month. :-)
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep logging my calories n exercise.Lose 10 lbs by august 15th n finished my first round of the 30 days to shred. up my water intake to atleast 8 glasses.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Continue with couch to 5 K (am currently on week 4 so will be on week 8 by the end of August and it's 9 weeks long)....have NEVER been a runner so am curious to see if it works!!!!

Also to lose 5 lbs would be awesome!!!!:love:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Learn how to ride a bike.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just started and will have my first weigh in tomorrow. My goal for August is to stay committed to following the program of counting calories and exercising. I would love to lose 5 pounds but will be happy as long as it is in the downward direction. It didn't come on overnight, or even over a month, and it will take some time to get it off.
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    600 miles on my bike
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    well i have 2 small vacations over the next 2 weeks so mostly to stay on track. also trying to workout as much as possible. weight loss is extremely slow so i will probably aim for 5 pounds.
  • avigneault
    Options
    To stick to my recent changes and make them real habits. I started working at a gym on the weekends and by the end of August, I want to fit more comfortably in my work clothes (traditional spandex/cotton blend gear), and not feel like the fat girl on staff. These are my real goals - but by the numbers, I will be sticking to 5 days a week working out, doing zumba 2-3 times a week, and hop to drop 5-7 lbs. My first month I only lost 3 so this is a big goal and I am going for it!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Lose at least 5 pounds to reach my goal. I gained some the last few days so I have a little more to lose than I did this time last week. :(
    I start back to work after the summer break so I'll have to work harder to get in my 7 day a week workout.
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    At risk of sounding like G. W. Bush; stay the course. 5 days a week of training and 10 more lbs.
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's my 25th wedding anniversary August 29th and I'm going to spend a night in London with my husband. We've both lost similar amounts of weight since we started in January and I'd really love to be in a UK size 14 for this :-)
  • Dreamcatcher49
    Options
    This month I lost four pounds and in August I plan on doubling that number. For some reason I am unable to find a way to keep track of small exercises such as tummy twisters and leg lifts, so I will be setting up a page for that offline in August also.
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I was meant to be 177lbs by the 7th when I go to the Olympics but that's looking unlikely now as I seem to have stalled a little. It would mean losing 6lbs in 9 days so I'm going to try and lose 3 instead.
  • Confident120409
    Confident120409 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work out every day except Saturday. My diet goal is the same. I feel like I need to have one day to myself. Also my weight loss goal for the month of August is 10 pounds but I would be so much happier if I could lose more.