Anyone around 5"4 or 163cm? What is your GW?

Options
1235»

Replies

• marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" (when I stand up tall) and my GW is 150. When I get there I will re-evaluate the situation.
  • summrayed
    summrayed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5".
    Current: 205
    Goal: 145-150
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is between 130 - 135 pounds. Anyone else getting told by family and friends that this is too low? I feel sometimes like I'm surrounded by saboteurs.

Yes but they were all really large, unhealthy, and overweight family members lol.

I'm just shy of 5'4" and while in my younger years I maintained about 118 I'm going to 130 and then evaluate it from there. I know from past experience my body fights me to stay at 110 and it's happier around 120. Now that I'm facing 50 I'm waiting to see where I'm most comfortable and can live without struggling to maintain. I don't know honestly if age has anything to do with it but it feels like it should. I'm trying to be content with overall health and not just the scale this time.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    130 is my GW and current weight is 143.
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and goal weight is 105lbs currently 110 but don't look skinny at all - not that I want to be stick thin but I still have all my curves - although unfortunately still flabby ones! Just goes to show how different we all are 110 on someone else could look ill but I'm no where near that!
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    I am 5'3.75" and my goal is 130lbs. We will see when I get there if I want to try to get lower than that--I tend to get pretty muscular though and even when I was thinner I had a pretty large chest, so I doubt I will be able to get lower than that.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • xxxchloezxc
    Options
    I'm 5"3. my goal weight is 99.18lbs currently about 108lbs but there is still visible belly fats. ):
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3. my goal weight is 99.18lbs currently about 108lbs but there is still visible belly fats. ):

This post makes me sad :/ Honestly, I'd stay your current weight and add a heavy lifting routine to your work outs. Eat a good amount of protein and have patience. Maybe even gain weight..I know it sounds counter productive but it's healthier than dipping into underweight and causing potential issues in the long run. And adding a little bit of muscle over time will benefit you so much more
  • flgrace
    flgrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 "

SW: 170 lbs

CW : 120 lbs

No goal weight. Currently doing my first bulk with weightlifting will get to 130 lbs and reevaluate BF%. If I'm still below 25%, I'll keep gaining. Ultimately, I focus on mirror, measurements and strength gains to track progress over the scale.
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    5'4"
    C/W 129
    G/W 120-ish