GIRLS i have always wondered.......

Options
why do girls walk around with nice cleavage poppin if they r only gonna get mad when guys stare?

Replies

• stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well, because you're staring. If you're glancing I doubt she'd notice. And for the guys who stare, one's cleavage doesn't need to be "popping." I used to have a male boss that NEVER spoke to a woman's face. He spent the entire conversation staring at her chest, even when her husband or boyfriend was right there. I also know quite a few men who can be around cleavage popping females and look away. They may notice, but they don't stare. Looking, glancing, appreciating is one thing. Staring is creepy.
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    makes sense i guess, thanks
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

I think that is completely relative based on how hot the cleavage-er finds the stare-er.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

I think that is completely relative based on how hot the cleavage-er finds the stare-er.

Yup. But you won't find many women honest enough to admit it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

Partially.

If i have it on display... Look. Just also look at my face too.
  • stfriend
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

Maybe, when its my husband. But when its a random guy or your, say, boss, its creepy. Seriously, do you go around openly staring at womens' cleavage? Or do you feel that most women would rather be addressed to their face?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Because its mine and you can't have a peek.
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    Maybe, when its my husband. But when its a random guy or your, say, boss, its creepy. Seriously, do you go around openly staring at womens' cleavage? Or do you feel that most women would rather be addressed to their face?

Only if I am wearing dark sunglasses and straining my eyeballs to the left or right. Or at a strip club.

Seriously, though, I believe there are a lot of women who intentionally dress in a manner to cause people to stare at their cleavage. I know everyone gets riled up and says things about women's rights and being able to dress however they like but that is just reality. When I wear a wife beater in public or go shirtless to get the mail I know damn well I am HOPING to get some stares myself!

More power to them.

The 5 minute drooling stare is creepy, though, I'll admit that. I cut mine off at 4:59.

[Edited for spelling, a hot chick with a big rack walked by while typing. Sorry.]
  • stfriend
    Options

Only if I am wearing dark sunglasses and straining my eyeballs to the left or right. Or at a strip club.

I think a strip club is okay. :tongue: And if you're doing your staring behind dark sunglasses, you aren't being open about it, lol.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

When you're showing 60% of your t*ts, you might not even have a face.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    girls are dumb ... they want to look sluty to get your attention but then INSIST they are not sluty so you will take them seriously ...

forget that .. i have nice chi-chi’s .. go ahead have a look ... lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't know any longer what "girls" do as I am a woman.

But usually if I dress in something that shows a lot of skin, I know what to expect.

BUT there is a fine line between appreciating a nice figure, and being a leering staring creep.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I stare at cleavage and I am female. I do not like the fish. I like the meat... If it pops out.. it gets stared at.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I dunno. I prefer if people don't stare at me like that. I think it's creepy but it doesn't happen to me very much. Although the boyfriend always points out if he thinks girls are checking me out, and it's always the really attractive types. I think he's crazy and tell him they probably just like my outfit or are just glad they aren't my size. :laugh:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I only get mad when the guys staring aren't cute :smile:

Everyone else can look if I'm putting them on display though.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

Flat out STARING is generally creepy no matter who it is, but this is true to an extent. I wish I could say otherwise but I'd rather have a guy I find attractive checking me out.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    why do girls walk around with nice cleavage poppin if they r only gonna get mad when guys stare?

Because it's a trap.
  • stfriend
    Options

Because it's a trap.

:laugh: Obviously one that works.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    If I have my cleavage out, it's for one reason and one reason only.... most (all) girls display it so you'll notice. It's nice to feel attractive and wanted.

AND YES, it is true that the hotter the guy, the less offensive it is.
  • jesusHchris
    Options
    OP, I am guessing you got caught and yelled at? Let's hear it!