GIRLS i have always wondered.......

Options

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Maybe because some girls dress for themselves. Why should what I put on my body dictate whether or not you're allowed to look at my body? Who said the choice is yours? You must think too highly of yourself. You really don't get to judge whether or not what I put on allows you to stare, so don't act like the girl is "asking for it" because it just makes you look so ignorant.

wow... I think that's kind of a selfish and arrogant stance.

Men are visual creatures. It's in their nature. Heck, sometimes I look too. Because it's there. I think it's ignorant for a woman to dress however she wants and expect that she has a right to tell someone not to look.

The nerve of those women right? Those visual creatures should have the right to not only stare but to grab them too...i mean they are on display and all. :noway:

Exactly.

Here we have an example of how the Taliban were able to reason women in burqas. Don't you men find it insulting when people say this, it makes you all sound like you're just a step away from raping a woman based on what she's wearing...

That is the biggest bunch of bullsh*& I've ever heard. I find it insulting when women act less intelligent and think the world should revolve around them.
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I get stared at no matter how much cleavage i'm showing. unfortunately being a size 34DDD doesn't help me with creepers.
    I could be wearing a tshirt and still get stared down. blaahh.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I get stared at no matter how much cleavage i'm showing. unfortunately being a size 34DDD doesn't help me with creepers.
    I could be wearing a tshirt and still get stared down. blaahh.

Thats because Jesus loves you
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,488 Member
    Options
    I dont care if guys stare
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Don't show your cleavage if you don't want guys or gals staring at it, period. I never understood women who show what they have and get mad at guys for looking? Women know exactly what they are doing and those who get upset at playing a game.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    this post is weird......

my thoughts are... if you are going to put something on display, expect people to look at it.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I dont care if guys stare

Me either! I don't display mine freely the majority of the time, and sometimes they peek out even when I didn't mean for them to, but I rather appreciate it when a man admires me.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    You know, I have fabulous breasts. I like to wear v neck tops to show off my cleavage.

I want you to look!

Ladies, if you say you're not doing it for the attention, you're LYING. Put a cammi under that shirt and cover up if you're that sensitive.

*edit* I also like to appreciate cleavage on others. Breasts are beautiful things!
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and can't help but notice boobs...and I have my own to look at. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, if you have boobs hanging out I will look...not drool...not stutter...although I have been known to scream out randomly "double hung madness!" (no joke BTW) :drinker:

Oh dear lord, that was funny.......
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    You know, I have fabulous breasts. I like to wear v neck tops to show off my cleavage.

I want you to look!

Ladies, if you say you're not doing it for the attention, you're LYING. Put a cammi under that shirt and cover up if you're that sensitive.

EXACTLY!!!!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Maybe because some girls dress for themselves. Why should what I put on my body dictate whether or not you're allowed to look at my body? Who said the choice is yours? You must think too highly of yourself. You really don't get to judge whether or not what I put on allows you to stare, so don't act like the girl is "asking for it" because it just makes you look so ignorant.

Men are visual creatures. It's in their nature. Heck, sometimes I look too. Because it's there. I think it's ignorant for a woman to dress however she wants and expect that she has a right to tell someone not to look.

The nerve of those women right? Those visual creatures should have the right to not only stare but to grab them too...i mean they are on display and all. :noway:

That's not even a logical or rational thought. Touching and looking are two different things. You can go into a museum and look, but there are signs everywhere saying "Please do not touch."

Its also not a logical thought to think someone shouldnt be allowed to tell someone to stop staring at them either. I've seen some women who just have big breasts and show cleavage with anything. Its not fair to expect them to wear turtle necks all day.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    That is slightly stupid. If I put my girls on display, I would get pissed if someone didn't look at them! Jeeeeez
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    That is slightly stupid. If I put my girls on display, I would get pissed if someone didn't look at them! Jeeeeez

I know right? Wolf whistle welcome.
  • nikkiw283
    nikkiw283 Posts: 90
    Options
    if i have it out i pretty much know what i am in for. as long as the guy isn't being totally skeevy about it i really don't care lol.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    If I put it out there, I have no business getting mad if you look...
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you could find cleavage on me, please feel free to look.

Signed,
    Long time member of the itty bitty titty committee
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

That's not even a logical or rational thought. Touching and looking are two different things. You can go into a museum and look, but there are signs everywhere saying "Please do not touch."

Its also not a logical thought to think someone shouldnt be allowed to tell someone to stop staring at them either. I've seen some women who just have big breasts and show cleavage with anything. Its not fair to expect them to wear turtle necks all day.

I have huge breasts 42DDD. And I don't wear turtlenecks EVER. There are shirts and tank tops made for people with big boobs who don't want their boobs hanging out of their shirts. Yes, I also have shirts in which my girls peek out. And I have shirts which show my cleavage on purpose. I think it's just an excuse when people say, "I have big boobs. I can't help it." Bull.

But I'm done with this conversation. No point in throwing pearls before swine.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

I think that is completely relative based on how hot the cleavage-er finds the stare-er.
    This is true. And it also depends on the look on his face and if he's able to make eye contact and smile fetchingly. Smile=good. Leer=eff off.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well, because you're staring. If you're glancing I doubt she'd notice. And for the guys who stare, one's cleavage doesn't need to be "popping." I used to have a male boss that NEVER spoke to a woman's face. He spent the entire conversation staring at her chest, even when her husband or boyfriend was right there. I also know quite a few men who can be around cleavage popping females and look away. They may notice, but they don't stare. Looking, glancing, appreciating is one thing. Staring is creepy.

Looking, glancing, appreciating.. combined = STARING ... extrastrength of Looking, glancing, appreciating!!!... we will never win on this... aghh.. Hormones!! control yourselves!!..shesh!!!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have huge breasts 42DDD. And I don't wear turtlenecks EVER. There are shirts and tank tops made for people with big boobs who don't want their boobs hanging out of their shirts. Yes, I also have shirts in which my girls peek out. And I have shirts which show my cleavage on purpose. I think it's just an excuse when people say, "I have big boobs. I can't help it." Bull.

But I'm done with this conversation. No point in throwing pearls before swine

Right but for someone being big all over, large breasts dont look as large on them. My brothers gf is tiny with huge breasts so it is hard to find small shirts that can hide large breasts.