GIRLS i have always wondered.......

Options

Replies

• CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Maybe because some girls dress for themselves. Why should what I put on my body dictate whether or not you're allowed to look at my body? Who said the choice is yours? You must think too highly of yourself. You really don't get to judge whether or not what I put on allows you to stare, so don't act like the girl is "asking for it" because it just makes you look so ignorant.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    They dont get mad at the staring.....It's the drooling and stuttering you do that sets them off.....

Oh if I could make one drool and stutter I'm a happy girl. Hey! Quit checking these out! Oh wait...the shirt says....sorry. Go ahead
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Maybe, when its my husband. But when its a random guy or your, say, boss, its creepy. Seriously, do you go around openly staring at womens' cleavage? Or do you feel that most women would rather be addressed to their face?

Only if I am wearing dark sunglasses and straining my eyeballs to the left or right. Or at a strip club.

Seriously, though, I believe there are a lot of women who intentionally dress in a manner to cause people to stare at their cleavage. I know everyone gets riled up and says things about women's rights and being able to dress however they like but that is just reality. When I wear a wife beater in public or go shirtless to get the mail I know damn well I am HOPING to get some stares myself!

More power to them.

The 5 minute drooling stare is creepy, though, I'll admit that. I cut mine off at 4:59.

[Edited for spelling, a hot chick with a big rack walked by while typing. Sorry.]
    If I've got the girls on display, I expect looks, why shouldn't I, they're big n displayed. Creeper staring or talking to my boobs is just rude, same as I'd definitely appreciate a nice set of guns on display, but if I'm talking to someone I'm looking at their face. :)
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,501 Member
    Options
    On the point... At m office the official rule is "no unwelcome leering". Local wags are overheard asking, "how do we know it is unwelcome?"
    Might be a bit insensitive, but I am amused.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Staring is just creepy and awkward no matter what, it doesn't matter which body part you're staring at.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

I think that is completely relative based on how hot the cleavage-er finds the stare-er.

I would agree! LOL
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Maybe because some girls dress for themselves. Why should what I put on my body dictate whether or not you're allowed to look at my body? Who said the choice is yours? You must think too highly of yourself. You really don't get to judge whether or not what I put on allows you to stare, so don't act like the girl is "asking for it" because it just makes you look so ignorant.

wow... I think that's kind of a selfish and arrogant stance.

Men are visual creatures. It's in their nature. Heck, sometimes I look too. Because it's there. I think it's ignorant for a woman to dress however she wants and expect that she has a right to tell someone not to look.
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options

Men are visual creatures. It's in their nature. Heck, sometimes I look too. Because it's there. I think it's ignorant for a woman to dress however she wants and expect that she has a right to tell someone not to look.

YES! This! I wish there was a *like* option lol
  • sophieclarev
    Options
    I say if it's on display then you may appreciate that with a glance. But don't talk to them, they don't talk back. Oh and while driving please don't swerve....:laugh:
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I don't mind men looking. it's when they spend a conversation and their eyes never meet mine, or they make lewd comments, or make me feel like a freak show that I get irked. Treat me like you'd want your daughter or yourself treated. How would you feel, if while wearing tight pants a lady came and spent the holy conversation staring at your bulge, never bothering to meet your eyes?
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Because its mine and you can't have a peek.

HAHAHA This made my day
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    why do girls walk around with nice cleavage poppin if they r only gonna get mad when guys stare?

why blame the lady when it's your own issue?
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When you're showing 60% of your t*ts, you might not even have a face.

HAHAHAHA, thank you for the laugh.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

The nerve of those women right? Those visual creatures should have the right to not only stare but to grab them too...i mean they are on display and all. :noway:
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sometimes women don't realize how much their showing. Of course, do most it on purpose but honestly for some of us it just doesn't come to mind.

I'm a lollipop maker (part time. My entire family goes together at trade days and festivals to sell our crafts.) And I had this shirt that I called my lucky shirt because I always seem to sell more when I wore it. It didn't show that much when I was standing up. It was just a v neck.

Then my brother in law pointed out why. Apparently when I bent over to point out the flavors and free samples I showed a lot. (He did it in a douche bag sort of way.) The rest of the day made me realize that I had more adult and teenage men buying then anything else.

lol I don't wear that shirt anymore. It's too big now anyways.

This.

I can't tell you how many times I realized a little too late that a shirt looks fine straight on but when I was at my desk (receptionist) people had a pretty excellent view down my shirt. Sometimes women are aware of how much cleavage they are showing, sometimes they don't. You still don't have to stare, be an adult, be polite, don't stare.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Well put. By that logic, my eyeballs are part of my body and how dare you assume you can dictate what they do. We are not discussing rape here.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and can't help but notice boobs...and I have my own to look at. It doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, if you have boobs hanging out I will look...not drool...not stutter...although I have been known to scream out randomly "double hung madness!" (no joke BTW) :drinker:
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options

The nerve of those women right? Those visual creatures should have the right to not only stare but to grab them too...i mean they are on display and all. :noway:

Exactly.

Here we have an example of how the Taliban were able to reason women in burqas. Don't you men find it insulting when people say this, it makes you all sound like you're just a step away from raping a woman based on what she's wearing...
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options

That's not even a logical or rational thought. Touching and looking are two different things. You can go into a museum and look, but there are signs everywhere saying "Please do not touch."
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options

Exactly.

Here we have an example of how the Taliban were able to reason women in burqas. Don't you men find it insulting when people say this, it makes you all sound like you're just a step away from raping a woman based on what she's wearing...

just ... relax ...