GIRLS i have always wondered.......

Options

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Because its mine and you can't have a peek.
    Then don't show it. Derp.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I dont care if guys stare
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    If the girls are out I don't mind if you look. Just don't talk into my chest and we'll be just fine. :laugh: :drinker:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    why do girls walk around with nice cleavage poppin if they r only gonna get mad when guys stare?
    THANK YOU!!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy.

I think that is completely relative based on how hot the cleavage-er finds the stare-er.

Yup. But you won't find many women honest enough to admit it.

*Raises hand* Guilty!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    They dont get mad at the staring.....It's the drooling and stuttering you do that sets them off.....
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I don't show mine often but if I do, well, I know what to expect. If a shirtless guy with a drool-worthy body walked by, I'd be looking, and men are even more visual than women.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Haha us guys ask that question all the time... "why dress like that if you don't want people to look..."
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Problem is guys love boos. Boobs actually talk to me ya know??
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    .. i have nice chi-chi’s .. go ahead have a look ... lol

Yes you do. What? She said take a look. I looked and I liked.
  • Jeliwood
    Jeliwood Posts: 61
    Options
    Sometimes women don't realize how much their showing. Of course, do most it on purpose but honestly for some of us it just doesn't come to mind.

I'm a lollipop maker (part time. My entire family goes together at trade days and festivals to sell our crafts.) And I had this shirt that I called my lucky shirt because I always seem to sell more when I wore it. It didn't show that much when I was standing up. It was just a v neck.

Then my brother in law pointed out why. Apparently when I bent over to point out the flavors and free samples I showed a lot. (He did it in a douche bag sort of way.) The rest of the day made me realize that I had more adult and teenage men buying then anything else.

lol I don't wear that shirt anymore. It's too big now anyways.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Well, because you're staring. If you're glancing I doubt she'd notice. And for the guys who stare, one's cleavage doesn't need to be "popping." I used to have a male boss that NEVER spoke to a woman's face. He spent the entire conversation staring at her chest, even when her husband or boyfriend was right there. I also know quite a few men who can be around cleavage popping females and look away. They may notice, but they don't stare. Looking, glancing, appreciating is one thing. Staring is creepy.

My mother had a boss like that back in the 70s, back when you HAD to dress where cleavage didn't show. He would stare at their chests while talking to them. My mother finally got fed up one day and as she was presenting a report to him in his office he looked up from the papers to see "my eyes are up here" written on the manila folder covering her chest. Never spoke to her again.

And to be honest I think everyone glances, especially if she's well-endowed. Yeah if you dress to show them off you better expect more looks, but if a guy wants to stare you could be in a burka for all it mattered.
  • michelle_valencia
    Options
    I laughed my butt off when I saw this n had to reply..Im 43 yrs old and a single mom w 2 kids. Ive been going to the gym and starting to look a lot different it places....SO, I figured I would go out n get a new bra. I didnt want to spend Victoria Secrets $$$ yet until Ive reached my goal so I went to walmart. I am normally a 42 DD. I measured my chest and its down to a 38...do i figured 38D would work. OMG NO WAY...I was wearing a tshirt, went to the mall with my 16 yr old son and I thought he was going to kick someones *kitten*.....I didnt know what the problem was until I looked down and realized I had 4 boobs. The 2 in the bra and the 2 sticking out of the top. It wasnt intentional...but I then started noticing the looks, even from the woman and I was beyond PISSED!!! I dont know why woman would dress a certain way on purpose....I got home and immediately threw the bra away!!! YOu know many females are just slutty and then there are those who ARE PROUD of their bodies but dont know how to dress appropriately!! Its funny to think about though!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Huh. If I dress like that, it is because I want people to look. I cannot explain.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

i am on my way to your house....you better have made this.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

The 5 minute drooling stare is creepy, though, I'll admit that. I cut mine off at 4:59.

[Edited for spelling, a hot chick with a big rack walked by while typing. Sorry.]

Bless you for that. I used to tell a guy I briefly dated..."Looking is fine but you cross the line when you need a napkin to wipe up the drool."
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    A lot of times I'll just go without a shirt.... there's always somebody STARING at my man-boobs! The nerve! :tongue:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I've answered this before....If my cleavage is all hanging out, it's meant to be looked at. HOWEVER, it is one thing to appreciate the view, it is another to stare like a *kitten*! :laugh:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    There is no hiding them and I don't care if men take a look, however one night I was out listening to a band and there was karaoke in the other room, so my friend and I kept going back and forth and this one guy was just staring at them constantly and it was kind of ridiculous, they didn't change from the last 50 times I came in this room. So I bent down met his eyes and said "Yes they are breasts" and that solved that problem.