CHALLENGE! NO ALCOHOL AUGUST!

Options

Replies

• ShaunMc1968
    Options
    I am on Day 6. Sun blazing down - BBQ lit - beers in Fridge - No No No!!!
  • twaltemade
    twaltemade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I made it 3 days...perhaps a better goal for January. I just cant bbq without a cold Sierra Nevada in my hand.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - alcohol free
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Dang, my parents are in town and taking me out to dinner tonight. Sharing a bottle of wine or two over food is a big family pastime, especially when Dad is paying!

Be strong.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Family round yesterday, drank wine, lots of it. Back on it today. Won't drink on holiday instead! lol
  • kimmymayhall
    Options
    Dang, my parents are in town and taking me out to dinner tonight. Sharing a bottle of wine or two over food is a big family pastime, especially when Dad is paying!

Be strong.

Utter failure. They billed it as my "Birthday Dinner" and I caved. Two glasses of red wine and Irish coffee. Back on for the rest of the month.
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I am coming to the party late, but I am doing a "bootcamp" for women for a month and as part of the program they asked us not to consume alcohol. I really want to be successful at this bootcamp soooooo...no alcohol for me for a month (Aug 3 to Sept 3).

I have been so good about it, went to a concert last night, everyone pounding the beer around me and me, the designated driver. HA!
  • alerica1
    Options
    Day 7 - alcohol free
  • alerica1
    Options
    Day 8 - alcohol free
  • fishax
    fishax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day three and will have wineon fridaysonly till I get to 75 kg. wish me luck! Why is mt ticker not visible here
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Still going strong here. I've even gone camping and avoided any alcohol :sad: . I bet I would have consumed several bottles of red wine by now. I'm feeling great though and I'm so happy that I signed up for this challenge!!
  • kimmymayhall
    Options
    Staying off the booze is really stepping up my morning run. Or maybe I'm just getting more awesome :bigsmile:
  • alerica1
    Options
    Day 9 - alcohol free
  • alerica1
    Options
    Day 10 - alcohol free
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    2 days in Atlantic City and still no drinking... the world is a different place. :laugh:
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I started the "no alcohol August" as of....the 11th --> had a wine night and then went to a Jaguars game (before I move) so had a couple of drinks. But now, no more alcohol until I reach my goal of 117-118 before September 1. :) Just need to stay motivated to lose the weight.
  • healthyjudi
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'm in for the rest of August and beyond!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    2 days in Atlantic City and still no drinking... the world is a different place. :laugh:

:flowerforyou: You are doing so well!!! :flowerforyou:
  • alerica1
    Options
    11 days - alcohol free
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im not drinking till 20th December and it been about a month already. Not really a problem though.