He/She USED to be hot

Options

Replies

• alissamurrie
    alissamurrie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So here's a better with age (he was mentioned earier, but I haven't seen a picture)...

Rob_lowe_1.jpg

lowe1.jpg
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Leonardo DiCaprio!! Look back at the Titanic........ahh gorgeous! Now..not so much :/

Are you kidding me???? Hes finally hot!

I agree 100% Especially when he was in The Departed!!!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I never considered her to be hot, necessarily. But Sarah Jessica Parker looks like @$$ now.

128726490147205159-1.jpg

ok.., that one did it!!!!!! :laugh:

This one makes me LOL every time I look at it. I imagine the second picture with sound effects "yeughhh!!!"
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Chris Cornell... awesome musician of the 90s, esp in Soundgarden.... *the mustache*

scaled.php?server=221&filename=chriscornellearly1990s.jpg&res=landing
    scaled.php?server=513&filename=chriscornell12400.jpg&res=landing

smh

:heart: Chris Cornell!
  • STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Expanding on the "others think he/she is hot" topic...who do you thinkused to be hot, and has totally lost it?

This one breaks my heart!!

val-kilmer-10-hot-stars.jpg

I had such a crush on him...what a shame - he's not even that old to be letting himself go :(
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Can I do a "Used to be hot.... And still is!" one?
    Because Liam Neeson can take me out to dinner anytime :love:
    :blushing:

425.nell.richardson.neeson.lr.031709.jpg
    liam-neeson.jpg

He is one that gets better with age

I concur! Another Liam Neeson fan here! Also, Richard Gere and Harrison Ford are forever hotties!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Expanding on the "others think he/she is hot" topic...who do you thinkused to be hot, and has totally lost it?

This one breaks my heart!!

val-kilmer-10-hot-stars.jpg

Val Kilmer looks like Beau Bridges now! I thought that's who it was!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    megan-fox.jpg
    this makes me sad.... and only in 3 years. blergh

What?! Nooo, she was so hot!!
  • teamtommo6
    teamtommo6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Totally unpopular opinion here, but Zac Efron.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    look at this guy went wayyyyy down hill

fabio.jpg
    mfp11.jpg
    opppps my bad the top is what i think i look like when iam drunk the bottom is when i sober up ........... carry on

OMG! BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You made my night.. sooo funny!
  • salgalruns
    salgalruns Posts: 83 Member
    Options

I'm also willing to post pictures of people who either retained their hotness factor or kept getting more attractive. One for me is the eternal grace and beauty of Julie Andrews.
    64050734.jpg
    3.jpg
    Always beautiful, and classy. I would love to know this womans beauty routine.

Just saw her this past spring and she truly does look this amazing and this happy. The image may have been taken at that event in Los Angeles. Love her. <3
  • ironicusername
    Options
    This used to be martha stewart??

enhanced-buzz-12005-1305228862-15.jpg

Yes, this is Martha Stewart and if you take into consideration she's pushing 70 or is 70, she still looks pretty damn good.

Damn right, woman looks great for her age. She's actually aged gracefully and well. You can't knock her for that. We're all going to get old and not all of us will look great doing it. I freaking love Martha. She can be a *kitten* all she wants and go to prison, but woman is a genius.
  • ironicusername
    Options
    As for my pick of who USED to be hot... well, there are a few, but they ended up dead, so it would probably be in bad taste to list them (Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse...). The rest have been listed over and over.

Now, my pick for still hot: James Spader. OMFG his role in Secretary. Need I say more?

As for Kathleen Turner.... shut up. She's amazing and I love her. All she needs to do is lose some weight (like the majority of us here). She didn't get ugly, she just got fat. Big difference.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Tara Reid
    tarareid.jpg
    Nikki Cox
    nikkicox.jpg
    Jenna Jameson
    jennajameson.jpg
    and to be fair since i'm doing a lil girl bashing...still looks as amazing as ever...
    gwen-stefani-bindi-looks-indian-influence-no-doubt-comeback-single-settle-down-video-fashion-eastern-style.jpg
    Gwen-Stefani-No-Doubt-Settle-Down.png
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'll do me...

This is me when I was 15 and then again when I was 21

a90eaa66414011e19896123138142014_7.jpg

and me now at almost 23

b71cd88688b611e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    First, lemme say there ain't a damn thing wrong with this topic. This is the internet kids. There are a LOT worse things out there written, posted and published about everyone posted so far. If you don't like it - and you have every right not to - then simply click out of the thread and go on about your lives. I find it ironic that the people hating the thread are doing most of the Hating in their responses - far more so than any of the "Used to be" posts.

HAVING SAID THAT!!!!
    look at this guy went wayyyyy down hill

fabio.jpg
    mfp11.jpg
    opppps my bad the top is what i think i look like when iam drunk the bottom is when i sober up ........... carry on

Mister, as far as I'm concerned you win post of the day award! This response REEKS of awesomsauce! YOU are my new hero!!! :) Seriously, I got a HUGE amount of amusement out of that post. Great sense of humor, and a great mind to think of it! Rock on with your bad self! :)
  • marsisamazing
    marsisamazing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This topic is rude and judgmental and hateful :c How would you like it if people posted pictures of how "ugly" YOU got? Jerks :c
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This topic is rude and judgmental and hateful :c How would you like it if people posted pictures of how "ugly" YOU got? Jerks :c

If I made copious amounts of money for appearing in magazines, movies, at parties, TV shows, etc that would be the tradeoff I would have to accept. Nobody forced any of these people to accept cash for public scrutiny. They did it of their own free will.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    AARON CARTER...he's now,ewww.
  • dewilliams30
    Options
    OMG! wow she's too young to be aging like this...of course it has to be the use of drugs smh