He/She USED to be hot

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Cocaine? I thought his looks were because of boxing.
    I think it was a bit of both...he spiraled for years.

Love him in that wrestling movie though - it was nice to see the guy make a comeback, even if he wasn't pretty anymore!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Not judging, and not patting myself on the back. It just saddens me to see others judged by their appearance instead of their actions or behaviors. Many of the people shown as aging badly brought much enjoyment to my life, whether through songs or movies and so on. That's what I focus on. What they DID and what they made me feel makes me admire them still. I see no need to tear down others based on appearance.

Yea, I have to agree. Not a fan of this thread, with the exception of those who chose to post pictures of celebs they think aged well. Well, carry on.

Same here, I have no desire to get judgy on other people, but personally I just don't get any enjoyment from other people's misfortunes. It's not political correctness, just how I naturally respond to this type of thing.

Regardless I honestly think most of the people posted look fine, they've aged, but we all will.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    He's not totally done for, but I'm not digging the extra poundage on Vince Vaughn either...

then-now-vince-vaughn.jpg

Oooh, actually I still quite fancy Vince

i think he looks BETTER chubby!!!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I agree 100% here! :wink:
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here's one for the complainers...I say this one got better with age!!

John-Stamos-As-Uncle-Jessie.bmp

220px-JohnStamosHWoFFeb2012.jpg

Absolutely!

Agreed!!!

Ditto! I agree 100%! :wink:
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    omg he use to be batman...What the heck happened to him...
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some of you have your panties in a wad. This is a thread about who you think used to be hot, but no longer find attractive. It's really not that big of a deal, it's chit chat. Which, last time I checked, is what this category is for. If all you have to do with your time is flame people on forums, you seriously need to get a life. Nobody is hurting anyone else, and nobody is doing anything wrong.

Agreed. Don't respond to the flamers! Just let it go...makes the world a happier place
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Lindsey Lohan.

Much hotter in the not/barely legal version...
    I agree, she used to look hot before but ever since she lost weight on drugs she now looks way older than her age. Altough right now she's not that thin but still a far cry from her former hottie self.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    How about everyone post their hot young HS pictures then post your current pics :smile:

I'm sure everyone used to be hot

I am quite sure I have improved with age. With age comes confidence, as a teenager I had none and carried myself as such. Now that I am a grown woman, I can appreciate my strengths and recognize my weaknesses in order to improve on them. I would be more than happy to share my HS pic and my current pic! In fact....I already have on here. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/664622-post-your-picture-from-high-school?page=6
    Options
    Here's one for the complainers...I say this one got better with age!!

John-Stamos-As-Uncle-Jessie.bmp

220px-JohnStamosHWoFFeb2012.jpg
    :love: :love: :love:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    So, I never post on these, but I think a lot of people are missing the main point of why many individuals get offended by some of these types of posts. Your right, the celebreties don't likely care much about what is posted about them, and it goes with the territory. However, on this site, I get concerned when teenagers and young individuals read these types of posts, especially young girls, as it just re-emphasizes the unhealthy focus on outer appearance, weight, and unattainable goals for most individuals rather than the true spirit of the site, which is to feel good about yourself no matter what shape, size, age or color you are. I would like new people coming to the site to experience the same unconditional support and encouragement that I always have, especially the younger generation who has been bombarded with terrible messages from the media about self-worth being related to appearance. I honestly could care less personally that people want to post thier opinions of what they find attractive, but what message does it really communicate? Yeah, it's a fun chit-chat thread, but that does not lessen the impact it has on the readers if they are impressionable. No judgment here, just food for thought.
    It took 16 pages before we got a "Won't anyone think of the children?" post. What took you so long?
    Options
    How about everyone post their hot young HS pictures then post your current pics :smile:

I'm sure everyone used to be hot
    LOLOLOLOLOL.... What about if I tell you that I was an ugly duckling, overweight kid at high school?

scan0004.jpg

jeje.jpg
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    so people get ugly when they get old. got it.
  • Kazenouta
    Kazenouta Posts: 27
    Options
    markhamill.jpg

come on...Mark Hamill was in a serious car accident. Cut Luke some slack!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    markhamill.jpg

I refuse to believe the after picture if Mark Hamill

In his defense (and that is him) he had issues after his accident between A New Hope and Empire. Early facial plastic surgery did him NO favors
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    ...does this mean you're gonna post a pic when you we're 18? I wanna see the before and after with non famous people too.
    OK...here's me at 18 on the right (my profile pic is me now..at 42)... I still get recognized by people I went to grade school with, so as you can see...I have ZERO self esteem issues (you'll notice I'm not hiding behind a cat photo as my profile shot).
    2485_1085702350909_575752_a.jpg

YOUR TURN!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    This is especially sad because she's still very young.

2mg777s.jpg

That's sad what she have become!!!!
  • acstansell
    Options
    This one gets better with age AND even looks sexy in his mug shot, LOL!

tR2rL.jpg

TFQ6w.jpg

U8P70.jpg

Mrowr!
  • acstansell
    Options
    Can I do a "Used to be hot.... And still is!" one?
    Because Liam Neeson can take me out to dinner anytime :love:
    :blushing:

425.nell.richardson.neeson.lr.031709.jpg
    liam-neeson.jpg

He is one that gets better with age
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    OZZY.jpg
    NOLTE.jpg
    NICHOLSON.jpg
    FAWCETT.jpg

To be fair, I'm posting a picture from high school. It was only 10 years ago though. Don't think you want to compare me at 7 vs me at 27.
    sexydanicloseup.jpg
    IMG_9660.jpg