Ripped in 30 - Month of August - Who is with me?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of week 4 done.

I'm having modify a bit more now as I've been to the dr today and been told I have an ulnar nerve entrapment. Been getting pins and needles in my left arm for a while, do am trying to avoid the moves which will irritate it!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I just finished 30DS yesterday and started RI30 today. Felt like a real break after level 3 of 30DS. Looking forward to taking it the next step!

Scarlet
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I wonder how many of us are still going for the gold? I hope all of us. I am on week 2 Day 5. Did not work out for a couple of days, but back on track.
    Happy Tuesday all.
  • caterpillardreams
    Options
    Day 4 of week 4 done.

I'm having modify a bit more now as I've been to the dr today and been told I have an ulnar nerve entrapment. Been getting pins and needles in my left arm for a while, do am trying to avoid the moves which will irritate it!

great job, cant wait to be here.
    Can I ask how is your progress weight loss or inches wise?
    I have not lost any weight since I started but I can see a difference in pics.
    I am around 165- 168 and the scale does not move from there.
  • caterpillardreams
    Options
    Well I don't post much but I thought I would give an update on my progress. I have been doing RI30 for 2 weeks now. I only do it 3 x a week so I was on week 1 for 2 weeks I just started week 2 a couple of days ago. I do other things in between but I have still seen good results. Since Aug 13th I have lost 6.5 lbs. I have lost 1.25 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips and ribs. A 1/4 inch off of my arms and neck. Nothing yet on my legs(darn where I need to lose the most). But I feel like I am making great progress. I don't have knee or wrist pain like some of the others just sore muscles after the work out.

Best wishes to all and wishing you all great results!

Congratulations, keep up the great work and thanks for sharing
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I wonder how many of us are still going for the gold? I hope all of us. I am on week 2 Day 5. Did not work out for a couple of days, but back on track.
    Happy Tuesday all.

I'm still in! I'm starting week 3 tomorrow, I do it 6 times per week, and I seem to be losing weight much faster than on 30DS.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've he to stop ripped in 30 and I only had 3 days left. I've got anerve injury in my arm and it was just making it worse. Rubbish.
  • 3under2
    Options

I'm still in! I'm starting week 3 tomorrow, I do it 6 times per week, and I seem to be losing weight much faster than on 30DS.

I'm almost done with week one of RI30 (finished the Shred on Monday). I also plan to do 6 days a week. I feel like I will lose weight faster with Ripped at well. I don't know why, but the workout feels easier in some ways than Shred, but I work harder? Do you think it's because we're stronger now?

Scarlet
  • 3under2
    Options
    I've he to stop ripped in 30 and I only had 3 days left. I've got anerve injury in my arm and it was just making it worse. Rubbish.

Sorry to hear you're hurting. What a bummer :( ...
  • 3under2
    Options
    Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Scarlet
  • caterpillardreams
    Options
    Hi I am hanging in there. I am on week 4 day 3.
    Not easy but so worth it. weight is not budging but I feel great and I put that scale away. I am losing inches. its pretty amazing. I hope everyone else is doing well and if you missed some days just get back where you left off.
    Have a great Sunday
  • caterpillardreams
    Options
    Hi I guess no one has been in here in a long time. I hope everyone has finished there ripped in 30 and have embarked on a something new, or stayed with Ripped if thats what you need. Im on to P90X now. Woohoo
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on my 3rd round of ripped so far I've lost 2 lbs and 8 inches. I might go to p90x next . Good luck!!