NO SWEETS TIL THANKSGIVING--

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I dont' eat many sweets anyway, but maybe it'll be the difference that pushes me over this stupid plateau. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: Good Luck To ALL!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey Jesse-- welcome--

Doing well today, my friends--

Beautiful day-- get outside and be active wherever you are-- and no sweets til Thanksgiving.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey!

Doing good today - but we don't ever have snacks in the house so I'm ok at home. :smile:
    It's work that is hard for me - the girls are constantly bringing in some kind of chocolate. :grumble:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    No sweets again today. Fighting the urge daily. Still winning.

Jesse- I hope you get past your plateau. I FEEL your pain. Maybe if I thought sweets would be the difference I wouldn't crave them so much.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    **whispers..............I had a york peppermint patty............tip toes back out~~~
  • Marla64
    Options
    did you feel the sensation at least, Jeannie?
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's funny stuff... at least your honest. :laugh:
    **whispers..............I had a york peppermint patty............tip toes back out~~~
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I feel like crap. I CHEATED last night!!! We had company over last night to watch a UFC fight on paper view. I cooked crab cakes, spinach puffs, mushroom turnovers, and got cookies. I did so good. But, I had to have a cookie, it was like....calling my name. I had two. :sad: I worked my tushee off two hours yesterday and today for 40 minutes, so I'm hoping it doesn't set me behind.
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    Well, my streak is gone. I didn't get any encouragement before heading off to my get-together and I ended up eating 2 pieces of dessert. :sad: Then I got into my son's Halloween candy and ate some chocolate too.

Today is a new day, the start of a new week. Maybe I can hold off until Saturday when more candy comes through the door on Halloween.

Good luck to everyone this week.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Bought the kids a dozen glazed donuts this AM since they were off school. 4 kids can polish off those things quick. Good thing. I didnt plan on eating one, but them sitting here for too long could have been a problem!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Doing good today, no sweets at all although tom is coming to visit 3 days early, on the other hand we had a potluck at work yesterday and I had my fair share of it, ao back on today sunday is always my hard day.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    no sweets today! WOOT!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    ditto--

come on ladies-- be strong!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ditto--

:angry: Kelly brought home brownies AND lindtor truffles. Holy Moly.........what is she doing to me???:grumble:

:heart: I am strong

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • awesome_orchid
    Options
    I would love to join this wort274650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plansh cause! Albiet daunting!
  • Marla64
    Options
    ditto--

:angry: Kelly brought home brownies AND lindtor truffles. Holy Moly.........what is she doing to me???:grumble:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Kids-- whaddayagonnado?
  • skrumm
    skrumm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No sweets today! But stay away from hamburger helper!!!! Holy cow its full of calories!:noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    No sweets today! But stay away from hamburger helper!!!! Holy cow its full of calories!:noway:

Oh gosh, yeah-- and the sodium is a killer--

Great job on the sweets-- I'm sweet-free, as well-- you all raise me up. I was floundering in the sweets department-- sheesh. :noway:

Let's hear from you all, my friends? No hiding-- come out, come out wherever you are and report in--
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    No sweets at all yesterday...a great start to the week. Keep it up everyone!
  • Marla64
    Options
    No sweets at all yesterday...a great start to the week. Keep it up everyone!

Wooooooooot--

:drinker: