Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    I like the wolf pic
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :flowerforyou: no sweets today!!
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Day 3 with no sweets so far! Yay!!

I have had the sugar free chocolate pudding every night, just to curb the cravings. My son found my stash so it will be gone before I know it.

Now that I'm doing no sweets, the peanut butter, cheerios, and fruit sound so delish :tongue:

Hope everyone stays sweet-free today!!! Good luck.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    1 egg about 7 cents
    2 tbs flour about 2 cents
    1 bag of sugar cookie mix 2 dollars
    1/3 cup butter 50 cents
    4 dozen cookies made 0 eaten priceless!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,773 Member
    So far so good, I haven't stuck to my eating every 3 hours, because I was too darn busy, but no sweets. Although, I sorta felt like I was cheating when I ate my chocolate chip protein bar. But really, who eats them cause they like them? It was my lunch on the go, the best I could manage and way better than fast food.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Way to go, my sweet friends!!!!!!!

So proud of you--

I, too, am dessert free-- woot!!!!!!!!

Special kudos to our baking goddess, Sam-- no cookies after baking? Bravo!!!!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Another day free from the sugar monster.:flowerforyou:

Kel:heart:
  • Marla64

Hey Kel-- way to go--

Every time I see your screen name I want to break into song-- lol

Stay strong, my dear friends!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    wow...there is NO way I would be able to bake cookies and not eat them.

BUT I did not eat anything sweet today. I even stuck to 1 glass of iced tea sweetened by sweet and low and drank Ice Water instead

WOOT !!!

We rock:smokin:
  • 72lori
    Hubs just told me he has a sweet tooth and asked if I wanted to go for a ride to McDonalds for an ice cream cone. NOOOOOO!!! Guess I should have let him in on my challenge. Darn him though, now I'm drooling over the thought. It's one of the only things I get from McDonalds. 150 calories for a cone and they hit the spot sometimes, plus they are 49 cents here.
  • arewethereyet
    Hubs just told me he has a sweet tooth and asked if I wanted to go for a ride to McDonalds for an ice cream cone. NOOOOOO!!! Guess I should have let him in on my challenge. Darn him though, now I'm drooling over the thought. It's one of the only things I get from McDonalds. 150 calories for a cone and they hit the spot sometimes, plus they are 49 cents here.

I am glad you chose not to eat it. I think at this point in our weightloss, eating straight up carbs at night is suicide.

( I ate a bagel for dinner so I did not do as well:ohwell: )
  • 72lori

I am glad you chose not to eat it. I think at this point in our weightloss, eating straight up carbs at night is suicide.

( I ate a bagel for dinner so I did not do as well:ohwell: )

We had whole wheat angel hair spaghetti, shrmip, zucchini and mushrooms. Yummo. I gotta admit, I've got a sweet thing happening too though. Spaghetti is carb overload and premade sauces are sodium city. Whatever! It could have been worse.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    I had 26 tater tots and a piece of baked chicken with garlic ranch on it. Sounds like we are subing one thing for another.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    I am here to admit, I forgot about the challange yesterday and had a sugar overload and when I say overload I promise it was a sugar overload, everything I saw that was sugar I ate it...sorry back on today, I gained 1.6 pounds this morning but still 4 pounds under goal weight, I even hit thed gym this morning and burned 553 calories will go back this afternoon to burn more.

Sorry team to let you down.. Lastnight was my eat with my family night, we ALL ate at the dinner same time same thing so it was fabulous
  • Marla64
    Why do I suddenly feel like a Catholic priest-- ha--

Tamara-- three hail Mary's and get back in the game, woman--

Have a great day all
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Why do I suddenly feel like a Catholic priest-- ha--

Tamara-- three hail Mary's and get back in the game, woman--

Have a great day all

Thanks marla, as my husband is eating a chocolate covered rice crispy treat
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    I had NO sweets yesterday! And didn't really even have a craving for them, which is odd.
    Today is day 4 with nothing ~ Yay for me!!

Hope everyone is still doing well!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member

Hey Kel-- way to go--

Every time I see your screen name I want to break into song-- lol

Stay strong, my dear friends!!!!!!!!!

I have "REDNECK WOMAN" across the front of my windshild on my truck. So around my little town I am known as the redneck woman with the white wolf dog in the back of her truck. If I go anywhere without my Whiskey dog everyone wants to know where she is.

Sooo Yep the song fits the girl!!!
  • 72lori
    Great job everyone! Have a happy sweets free day.
  • Marla64
    I'm stalking Lori today--

Kel, amk, Lori-- everyone-- have a great day. Be strong this day, my friends!
This discussion has been closed.