NO SWEETS TIL THANKSGIVING--

Options
Marla64
Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
Anybody with me?

No sugary, gooey, chocolatey, sweet dessert/snack until Thanksgiving-- nothin'--

You can decide for yourselves on the sugar free crap--

I'm in need-- and need accountability--

Who's in?

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    good luck over Halloweeen! lol:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I know I will have myself a little trick or treat:smile::smile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    funny to find you hear, I vow I am in, cant seem to get the sweets outta my head, but me and you were here!!!

Love ya black teamer
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yay, Tamara-- yay, Mel--

Be strong-- report daily, if you can-- the accountability is key.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Marla64
    Options
    woot woot-- go Sam!!!!!!
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm IN!! I have the biggest sweet tooth and find myself needing chocolate at least once a day. :cry: This will hopefully help me stay sweet-free til Thanksgiving.

:drinker:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been on a flippin' sweets rampage. I need shut down. I got a Blizzard from DQ this weekend, it wasn't even that good, but I ate it anyway!

Thanks Marla. It's like you know......
  • Marla64
    Options
    I'm in. I've been on a flippin' sweets rampage. I need shut down. I got a Blizzard from DQ this weekend, it wasn't even that good, but I ate it anyway!

Thanks Marla. It's like you know......

I DO know, Lori.... livin' it, my dear.

Hey....thanks for joining amk.... we help each other. This works!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    This really came at a good time. I made apple crisp and banana bread yesterday. Indulged- over indulged- after the gym. I feel gross, over food. Silly, silly me. I know better. I am better. I will do better.

Personally I notice a huge difference in my belly fat when I eat clean and cut out sugar. I'm the Pillsbury dough boy today and it's not making me feel good.
  • amk1725
    amk1725 Posts: 156
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a King Size Snickers yesterday. :cry: I convinced myself I deserved it because I worked out Fri, Sat, Sun in a row and had done a lot of cleaning around the house. I shoved it, enjoyed it and 10 minutes later felt guilty and pudgy. It sucked.

Now only if I can remember how it made me feel the next time I'm craving chocolate.
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    OK!!! Me too! :bigsmile: :drinker:

I've been stress eating Costco chocolate raisins & biscotti!!!!!!!! :sad: :noway:

Blaaaaaaah............ I "hid" the bins in the garage! :explode: :laugh:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Ive been gone a while but I think im in........IM IN!!! I CAN DO THIS AND SO CAN YOU!:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a King Size Snickers yesterday. :cry: I convinced myself I deserved it because I worked out Fri, Sat, Sun in a row and had done a lot of cleaning around the house. I shoved it, enjoyed it and 10 minutes later felt guilty and pudgy. It sucked.

Now only if I can remember how it made me feel the next time I'm craving chocolate.

No, no, no-- you see that's why we're here, amk--

Next time you're craving chocolate you log on here, quick as you can-- find our thread, and we'll give you a great, big, giant, loving snapoutofit.gif.

That's what the accountability is all about-- :wink:

Barbarella, Jennifer-- way to go-- it's only, what, six weeks? We can do this--
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    OK COOL!!!! 2 weeks to Halloween too.............. :drinker:

Only 6 weeks to pumpkin pie! By then, we may not even care! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to have hubby taste the fondant and the buttercream I have to make for my cakes cause I want to get this sugar out of me. My fondant is all sugar. powdered and marshmallows. :love: :love: I will have to remember that sugar is the devil while making it!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    sam thats great, seems like we have half of the black team here, maybe we need to start this on our team also and make everyone accountable, I promise no sugar so far today, I even bought the kids and hubby a little snack and I pasted, where usually I at least eat one little piece. Thanks everyone and welcome aboard everyone, we can do this..
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Alright Marla.....I'm in.....:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Alright Marla.....I'm in.....:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

You're the man, Batman-- plus you're already sweet enough--

you don't need no stinkin' sugar. :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Sending my daily vow, I went all day without sugar and even cut my splenda use in half, yay me yay me yay me.

What is everyone else doing???
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sending my daily vow, I went all day without sugar and even cut my splenda use in half, yay me yay me yay me.

What is everyone else doing???

I avoided the chocolate chip cookies for the rest of the day-- they're all gone now.

My daughter makes the world's best cookies-- oh em gee!!!!