• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Yo! 5' 0 here!

This is me at 145lbs
    2dqn3vn.jpg

And here's my most recent pic with ma man Bruce ;) at 115lbs

121u2o4.jpg

Good luck on your journey! People don't get that every extra lb shows on short girls so 145 on a tall girl and 145 on me looks compLETEly different.
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11. I've lost around 70 pounds and still working on the last 10 or so.
  • SaiLex15
    SaiLex15 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Shorty here too. 5'1"... and lost weight... ;)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    5'2 here & lost 22 kilos or 50 pounds & right now I'm into bulk/cut cycle.
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 just now really starting my weight loss Journey, have a long ways to go but I've lost 6lbs so far.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", started MFP on Jan 11th, 2012 @ 179lbs. I'm down to 138. -41lbs. Goal weight is 125 so I have 13lbs to go. It can be done!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 and I have lost quite a bit of weight already. Looking to lose 25-30 more lbs, but happy with the way my body is looking so far.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 11' and 124. That seems high, but I have bigger boobs that I cannot seem to shrink down while losing weight. (not complaining.) My goal right now is to get to 115. The people I met with at the gym want me to go down to 105, but I will just see how I feel at 115.

you look great! i'm the same height as you and i have a big chest also. i weigh a little less than you (119lbs) but you look a lot more toned than me. so funny how people carry their weight differently! what did you do to get those awesome abs?

& for the original poster, i started at about 150lbs and joined MFP june 2011. i was down to 115lbs by january 2012 but i stopped tracking calories shortly after that, and went back up to 123lbs. now i'm on my way back down, i was at 119lbs last week. hoping to lose another 10-15lbs! i was wearing size 10-12 before i lost the weight, and now i'm a 4-6.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 4'11..and 3 quarters...yes it matters haha. I have lost 32 so far. went from 162 to 130. size a 11 to a 5. Have about 20 more to go. Always love new friends!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    I am 5"nothin! I am 50+ lbs over weight and it shows. My BF is 6"8 1/2..... so my short round little body is ridiculous next to him!! LOL
    I have lost 1 lb this week since Monday. (not posting til Next Monday....maybe a couple more will fall off!! )

I have noticed that even a few lbs show up quick on us shorties!!!

AND WE AREN'T SHORT.... WE ARE FUN SIZED~!

We ARE funsize!!!! :) and should all be proud to be little.
    (5"2) (160)
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Another shortbread biscuit here! :D 160cm and 76kg...
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5 ft 3/4 here and lost 15lbs. currently in my transition to maintenance.. feel free to add me!
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and have been losing weight since march this year Feel free to add me
  • Staceychanges94
    Options
    I'm 156cm (5'1'') and weigh 89.5 kg (197 lbs). I've lost 16 kg (35-36 pounds) so far and still trying to lose weight.

Add me shorties ;)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2 inches
    Feel free to add me for support x
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10. I've lost 5lbs so far in 45+ days since I joined mfp. It's coming off, just very slowly. I've been working out six days a week, too. Total before joining MFP I lost 45lbs. It definitely got harder as I got closer to my goal weight, though.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and as of today 22lbs are gone from this body, never to return! I don't have a goal weight in mind, I just want to lose until I look the way I want to look...I just bought some 4P jeans and that makes me SOOO happy I can't even tell you. I still have a flubby belly that needs to go, but I am getting there!
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    5'1", lost about 25 lbs since April, 8ish lbs to go. It's difficult, that's for sure, but I've been spending a lot of time in the gym and working with a trainer once a month. All those calories burned means I get to eat a bit more every day, but it's important to make those calories count!

I also take a day off once a week, both from the gym and from counting calories. Some people swear by every day, every calorie, but I would go insane if I did that. The day off hasn't harmed me in any way, and things will get easier once I switch to maintenance (hoping to be there by November)
  • healthlovernut
    Options
    I'm 5'0" 122 lbs, and trying to lose 15-20 pounds. I am finding it really hard! I am super strict on my calories and I workout hard (bootcamp) 6 days a week. I don't go over 1400 calories and I burn over 500 each day.

What are you all doing?
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I've lost 50lbs. I'd like to lose a few more, but I'm pretty much done give or take a few pounds.