Vanity avatars

Options

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I had one for a little while and took it down. I was raised not to flaunt my body so I felt bad. No judgement on the rest of you. Just had that nagging guilty feeling and was better off without it :)

Why flaunt your face?

I don't think anyone would want to bang me based off my face haha

Then you are thinking wrong...lol
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I had one for a little while and took it down. I was raised not to flaunt my body so I felt bad. No judgement on the rest of you. Just had that nagging guilty feeling and was better off without it :)

Why flaunt your face?

I don't think anyone would want to bang me based off my face haha

NOT saying that I want to bang your face,, not a pervy like that!! lol, but just FYI, you have a beautiful face. So don't be too hard on your face. :P lol
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I wanted to post a crotch shot, but I was afraid that people would think I was bragging about having a vagina. "Hey! Look at me! I have a vagina!"
    I have a vagina, however, this is still offensive. Are you trying to say that yours looks better than mine? :laugh:

Yes. Yes, I am. It's the loveliest vagina EVER!

If you need an objective, unbiased opinion, I would volunteer mine happily. :bigsmile:

Chris, you would volunteer your vagina? Or did I read that wrong? ::bigsmile::

If I had a vagina I'd be busy with that instead of on MFP forums right now :laugh:
    <---If you look closely you can see my pu$$y in my pic :tongue:

HAHA!!! N What a cute pu$$y it is!! :P LMAO!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    5133274_1486.jpg

Ive lost almost 100 pounds.
    I have lost ZERO pounds in the last two years.
    I went from a 12 or so to a 7 in those same 2 years
    I want people to believe and understand that if you do ALL THE THINGS (not just a lil dieting and 10 hours of cardio) that you can get strong and fit and look okay naked too.
    I want them to do weights, and yoga, and warm ups, and cool downs and stretching, and high impact cardio, and walk all the time.. and simply get obsessed with it.

Cause I was huge. And I was unhappy. And I couldnt play outside.

And I dont want anyone else to end up stuck like that when there is hope. When the power is actually theirs. When they just dont understand how much gdamn power they ALREADY have.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Good stuff UV.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    No, it's probably more a look how hard I've work I've earned this and I've always wanted to be able to show off my skin but I've felt too uncomfortable sort of thing.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a tad bit of jealousy. For me? it's braggin rights. I did this... no one else did it for me.
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    If I work hard and get my body where I want it to be.... I'm gonna show it off. This all comes down to being politically correct. Screw that. They look good and obviously worked hard to get where they are. If you are offended, don't look.
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm quite proud of my midriff and don't appreciate being crucified for my bodacious bod!!!

Those are some fine looking pups, too!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure it's there because they are proud of themselves...as they should be. Use it however you want. I personally think to myself "one day I will do that too!' An NSV if you will. Getting offended over it is just stupid though. Why care what somebody else is doing with their camera on the other side of the world?
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am kicking my own *kitten* to look and feel better. If I ever get to the stage where my midriff is suitable for public viewing you're damn sure it'll be my profile pic!

love this! You go girl!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    5133274_1486.jpg

Ive lost almost 100 pounds.
    I have lost ZERO pounds in the last two years.
    I went from a 12 or so to a 7 in those same 2 years
    I want people to believe and understand that if you do ALL THE THINGS (not just a lil dieting and 10 hours of cardio) that you can get strong and fit and look okay naked too.
    I want them to do weights, and yoga, and warm ups, and cool downs and stretching, and high impact cardio, and walk all the time.. and simply get obsessed with it.

Cause I was huge. And I was unhappy. And I couldnt play outside.

And I dont want anyone else to end up stuck like that when there is hope. When the power is actually theirs. When they just dont understand how much gdamn power they ALREADY have.

WELL SAID!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i thought it was more of a...give the guys a reason to come here because men dont log as much lol
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love seeing the vanity avatars....give me a year...or so (maybe year and a half, im in no rush)...I'll be posting my vanity avatar...and it will be saying..."Im sexy and I know it!"
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm Naked.
    '

You're hot! Let's do it!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    As soon as I read this, I remember that phenomenon where chicks were getting their vaginas surgically altered because they weren't "attractive" enough. I mean, really? What do you do, sit there with a mirror against your hoohah and think "Hm, my left side isn't aligned properly with my right." or "I want my vagina to look more like Beyonces, but pre baby."

Us women are weird. That is, until you get to the men with butt and calf implants...

All vaginas are ugly, jus sayin. You cant polish a turd,lol.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Don't see why they shouldn't be proud of their bodies when they have worked hard to get there.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Don't see why they shouldn't be proud of their bodies when they have worked hard to get there.

PRIDE IS ONE OF THE DEADLY SINS!!!!! HOW DARE YOU BE PROUD OF ALL YOUR HARD WORK!?!?!
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

because half of them are still fat any way
  • stellarcanicula
    stellarcanicula Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You mad broette ?

HAHAHAHAH