Breasts...

Options
Hey Ladies!

I am just starting out on my weight loss journey but one of my biggest concerns (I am sure my SO is as well) are not having perky breasts when it is all said and done. Anyway, looking for ladies that are around my stats to let me know how their weight loss went (as in breasts went first, last or not at all) and how they feel about their perkiness.

5'4
HW: 211
CW: 201
GW: 130's
38 DD

I do plan on doing chest exercises to keep them up to par as much as possible though! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Replies

• tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the first to go and the last to gain... I started out at 203 and am currently 171. Lost from a 38C to a 36(small B). I am 43 & have had kids so my boobs will never be perky again...lol. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What does it matter? The magic of bras will keep everyone else in the dark anyway. :)
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I have been a 36dd since 6th grade. Weight has never affected them. Age has. lol. If they were big before you gained weight they shouldn't change too much.

As you age they kind of do what they want, I call it looking around the room more. haha.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

LOL
  • Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What does it matter? The magic of bras will keep everyone else in the dark anyway. :)

Haha. True, but I see them and so does my SO!!
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options

ugh

So sorry!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options

ugh

LMAO!!!
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38-40ddd, and i've been heavier in the past (around 46ddd if you can imagine that ... really not good for the back.)

I'm sure I don't have super perky boobs due to this thing called "gravity" and them being completely natural. Especially for natural, heavy breasts with no cosmetic procedures done, they aren't supposed to suspend themselves in midair by themselves.

At least not without a super supportive bra. So don't worry too much about it. Boobs are boobs. :)
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options
    I have been a 36dd since 6th grade. Weight has never affected them. Age has. lol. If they were big before you gained weight they shouldn't change too much.

As you age they kind of do what they want, I call it looking around the room more. haha.

Haha, well I have had bigger breasts since I was younger but have always been a bit overweight...Hopefully they will stay perky, not minding if they go down in size, just want the perkiness!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    i'm a 38 DDD. (birthcontrol was not my friend). I pretty much stay the same cup size when i lose weight even though my band size goes down. Hoping to get back down to a DD.
  • SierraSwearingen
    Options
    The first time I lost a lot of weight my breasts were the last thing to change. But even thought they did change, they were still full and beautiful. They look bigger on a smaller body. :) It's all about perspective. I went from a 40C to a 36C, so the cup size didn't really change that much. Just a little. Basically, a C cup fit me better. So I didn't lose that much.
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options
    I'm a 38-40ddd, and i've been heavier in the past (around 46ddd if you can imagine that ... really not good for the back.)

I'm sure I don't have super perky boobs due to this thing called "gravity" and them being completely natural. Especially for natural, heavy breasts with no cosmetic procedures done, they aren't supposed to suspend themselves in midair by themselves.

At least not without a super supportive bra. So don't worry too much about it. Boobs are boobs. :)

Haha, thanks!

Gravity sucks! Surprisingly for how big mine are they are pretty perky! But, alas...boobs are boobs.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I understand your concern. I was a 38C a few months ago. I've lost 40lbs and gone down a lot (not sure what size i am though since I haven't got a new bra yet LOL). My breasts were the first to shrink - mind you i still HAVE them - i think they must be a B cup) and my husband is really quite disappointed by it (hey, he's a guy, right? what IS it with guys and breasts anyways?! :huh: )

I'm still planning on losing another 12 lbs so i hope my breasts don't get too much smaller... but I don't mind the size they are now (though, they are kind of more saggy now (sorry for the imagery everyone lol)).

breasts are basically just big lumps of fat (which when I tell that to my hubby he always goes 'DON'T SAY THAT!!' lol)...so of course they're bound to shrink when you're losing weight ( and body fat)
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I used to have exactly the same bra size as you. However, since I lost 31 lbs, my bra size has gone from 38DD to 38D. I can't say my breasts have become any more or less perky, just smaller. It's doing wonders for my back, though.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Hyperfang, isn't everyone's goal to look good NAKED? I know mine is! Can't keep a bra on every moment for the rest of my life. :grumble:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    My boobs are no longer perky - kids? age? weight?

But I started at 245lbs and currently sit at 161. I am 31 years old.

I was a 42G, and now I have a 36DDD BUT my band should be a 34 now (need to get resized) so not sure if that will adjust my cup size or not.

Let's just say my boobs look better in a bra LMAO
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So, I was 200 4'10.5" I was a 40 DD
    I've lost 90 lbs and am down to a 32 D (really between a C and D cup depending on the bra) If I were going to have plastic surgery (which I don't seriously plan to) it would be a boob job...not to be bigger, just to get the girls to stay pointing north rather than south...they sag :blushing:
    Hey Ladies!

I am just starting out on my weight loss journey but one of my biggest concerns (I am sure my SO is as well) are not having perky breasts when it is all said and done. Anyway, looking for ladies that are around my stats to let me know how their weight loss went (as in breasts went first, last or not at all) and how they feel about their perkiness.

5'4
    HW: 211
    CW: 201
    GW: 130's
    38 DD

I do plan on doing chest exercises to keep them up to par as much as possible though! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Hyperfang, isn't everyone's goal to look good NAKED? I know mine is! Can't keep a bra on every moment for the rest of my life. :grumble:

I think that after dropping 75lbs, its a little hard to NOT look good naked.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options

true but what about when we take them off ;) hmmmm?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!