Breasts...

Options

Replies

• Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    It just depends, I think. Mine are still perky, after 2 children, breastfeeding, and a 100 lb weight gain. I've lost 35 lbs, and they're the same size, technically. I went from a 38 JJ to a 36 J. I do a lot of back exercises. They haven't sagged at all since the weight loss.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    Don't really know what I can say. I'm a 32FF and it makes it hard to workout (run+bounce=pain). I'm actually hoping that if I lose some wight they'll shrink. But I wouldn't be too worried, depending on how much you lose it shouldn't make huge difference

Shock Absorber Max bra. I found one in my size, which is difficult, and I can do jumping jacks in it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    :( I thought this was going to be about chicken.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    It just depends, I think. Mine are still perky, after 2 children, breastfeeding, and a 100 lb weight gain. I've lost 35 lbs, and they're the same size, technically. I went from a 38 JJ to a 36 J. I do a lot of back exercises. They haven't sagged at all since the weight loss.

Oh my god I didn't know breast could be that big!
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36D. I haven't lost much weight but I have lost inches. They haven't changed at all, which my boyfriend is happy about haha.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Cant fight gravity and age unfortunatly! I started out at the very beginning at 203 Im now at 170 and of course mine are getting smaller but my husband has commented on how they seem to be perkier now because there is not so much weight on them.
  • Stuz359
    Stuz359 Posts: 81
    Options
    My moobs have definitely gotten perkier lately...
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my boobs look like raw egss, out of the shell now. (with a similar consistency) LoL buuuut, it still beats being obese;)
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I'm a 38-40ddd, and i've been heavier in the past (around 46ddd if you can imagine that ... really not good for the back.)

I'm sure I don't have super perky boobs due to this thing called "gravity" and them being completely natural. Especially for natural, heavy breasts with no cosmetic procedures done, they aren't supposed to suspend themselves in midair by themselves.

At least not without a super supportive bra. So don't worry too much about it. Boobs are boobs. :)
    Again.... NO PICS!! :laugh:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    just remember you can always buy some, can't do that with fitness
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I used to be hugeee until I had breast reduction surgery 3 years ago. I was so big that I don't even know what size I was and it looked ridiculous on my small boned, yet fat, body. I was always big breasted, even when I weighed less than 100lbs. I may have been a 38DDDD? Idk.. After surgery, which included a reduction and lift, I was a full 38C. Now that I've lost 40lbs, I am a small 36C. So far everything is staying where it's supposed to and I hope they don't shrink anymore! Even if they do, I have no regrets. I'm so much more comfortable and it's soooo much easier to exercise!
    Good luck! I hope you reach your goals and stay 'perky'!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    Well I'm really pleased that I have gone down 2 cup sizes since starting my weight loss! Not sure if they're anymore "perky" I don't think so, not yet anyway, but I live in hope!! :laugh:
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am a 38ddd and the "ddd" part never changes. The "38" part has gone done and back up as I stay on track with dieting and exercising, but the cup size remains the same. I do chest exercises and cardio and everything.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What does it matter? The magic of bras will keep everyone else in the dark anyway. :)

Haha. True, but I see them and so does my SO!!

Yes plus when you wear a bathing suit or a strapless bra the "magic of bras" doesn't really apply.

Female problems :\

I started at 189+ and am now down to about 157. My boobs have gone down from 44" to 38" (at the biggest part). My cup size went down from spilling out of a DD to comfortably fitting in a D cup. My boobs have always been uncomfortably large so I welcome the change in size. all though they weren't the perkiest to begin with, I think they've maintained. In the end, don't let your boobs stress you out too much... :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I am just starting out on my weight loss journey but one of my biggest concerns (I am sure my SO is as well) are not having perky breasts when it is all said and done. Anyway, looking for ladies that are around my stats to let me know how their weight loss went (as in breasts went first, last or not at all) and how they feel about their perkiness.

5'4
    HW: 211
    CW: 201
    GW: 130's
    38 DD

I do plan on doing chest exercises to keep them up to par as much as possible though! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

Is a DD cup considered "perky?" I always think of a B cup when I think of perky. :laugh: (I laugh, but it's true!)
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I think it just depends on the person and the set of boobs. lol I get what you are saying. I wonder the same thing. I am 5'4, currently at 176, 40 years old, 38DD. At one point about five years ago I was up to 206 and 40F. Since I have been in the neighborhood weight of where I am now they are the same as they were when I weighed 175 before. I have nice breasts that sit better than most for large natural ones. lol But I know where you are coming from. We all want to look good naked. The importance of how I see myself and what I think hubby sees is more important than anyone else's opinion. Just do what you can with exercises and go from there. I wish you luck!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    enjoy them while you have them. cause they're going to get destroyed.
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm so glad I'm a guy.....
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

lmao, breasts/boobs are hot topic today on MFP, I am sure someone will come along and give you what you want
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    I have never had large breasts except when pregnant and breast feeding, ive lost 23 lbs so far and my boobs ar shrinking even more :( luckaly hubby agrees with me that a sexy body will be better then big boobs anyways, but after 3 kids and weight loss, all i have tpo say is thank god for bras :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!