Breasts...

Options

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm not looking foward to my incredible shrinking boobies, but I figure when the become saggy socks w/ tennis balls thats when I'll purchase a new body :D Why work this hard and not feel good naked?!

haha i'm in the same boat. ive been mentally preparing myself to buy myself some new boobs when all is said and done. lol
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Whenever I lose weight, my boobs are the first things to shrink. According to the scale, my weight hasn't changed in 3 months of working out, but my boobs are definitely smaller. My bras are hollow. Very depressing :(

Daria! my sarcastic, animated twin :wink:
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    I am 5'4'' starting weight was 193, and I wore a 38F. Current weight is 156 and I am in a 36DD now. But they are full still somewhat.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Mine don't go away....at least not as much as I would like them too!!! No matter how much I talk mean to them they stay around.

I started my journey around 197 and was around a 40ish H (I was up to a J for a while but I was nursing my daughter so I don't count that too much).

I'm around 167 now and am between a 38 F and 38 DDD (depending on the bra style I'm almost completely a DDD). I'm hoping they will go down but my hubby is completely supportive of me getting a reduction (with a lift) when I'm at my goal weight. I would love to be a D.....gee, what most people try to go up to I would love to go down to!!! Might just add that to a tummy tuck as well!!!
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    when i told my hubby that i was worried my boobs would dissapear when i started losing weight, he says "no worries, we can buy you more of those" hahaha, now that's the spirit! Thankfully I've only gone from a 38D to a 38C (still not sure how the '38' stayed the same considering the amount of inches lost)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I have been a 36dd since 6th grade. Weight has never affected them. Age has. lol. If they were big before you gained weight they shouldn't change too much.

As you age they kind of do what they want, I call it looking around the room more. haha.

Looking around the room...HILARIOUS!!! I need to use that one
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I was a D before I lost theweight. I'm an A now, but they are still perky (if not perkier). I don't care what size they are as long as they aren't saggy.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Lift weights and build your chest muscles up, and wear REALLY sturdy bras for exercise so bouncing doesn't pull on the skin. I double bra. I also believe in wearing bras pretty much 24/7 to keep them in line. Those are your best bets- honestly, when your waist and hips shrink, you don't need as much boob to look like you still got it.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    when i told my hubby that i was worried my boobs would dissapear when i started losing weight, he says "no worries, we can buy you more of those" hahaha, now that's the spirit! Thankfully I've only gone from a 38D to a 38C (still not sure how the '38' stayed the same considering the amount of inches lost)

My band size stayed a 36 but I figure its because my body doesn't really store fat in my upper back.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was just lamenting this to my dh! It stinks but I'd rather be smaller in the waist/hips/etc and wear a great bra to help camouflage than have massive muffin top and big boobs )
    He offered to make them bigger again (pregnancy) and I respectfully declined ;)
    We have 4 kids and I breastfed them all. Pretty sure they were going to sag after being used so well. But, they served me well and I'm okay with that. Don't love it, but I'm okay with it.
    Definitely wear a good bra. But most of it is genetics I think. You either have very elastic skin or not. I happen to NOT.
  • Colleen_in_LV
    Colleen_in_LV Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm not looking foward to my incredible shrinking boobies, but I figure when the become saggy socks w/ tennis balls thats when I'll purchase a new body :D Why work this hard and not feel good naked?!

I feel the same way, I've had 2 kids, breast fed both of them, when I hit my goal weight, I'm getting new boobs and a tummy tuck as my reward! Already saving money.
  • garmel
    garmel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

;)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Perkiness changes with age. Don't worry about it. As long as they don't fall off you will be fine. And men don't really care. They are happy with anything they get to touch. lol. Mine aren't as perky but still good.

^^^truth
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". At my heaviest I was 140 pounds/22-24% body fat and a 36D (DD in some styles). I am now 116 pounds/13.5-14% body fat, wearing a 32D. Had to get measured at VS, so I'm pretty confident in my reported sizes.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

;)
    [/quote]

OMG...I LOVED Daria!
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha!!!!!...oops....trying to figure out how to comment to another comment. I think i got it. Let me try that again....
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

Bahahahaha!!!!!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

I definitely like the look of yours, Chris! =)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Nothing anyone else experienced here can impact the OP. You cannot control when and where your body will lose fat. Some people lose it in the breasts quickly, some never lose that tissue no matter how thin they get.

OP: I think your best bet is to lose weight at a slow and steady pace and hope your skin recovers (to avoid the sag). Maybe doing chest targeted strength training will help keep things firm, I don't know. But when all is said and done, wouldn't you rather be healthy than have big boobs? Surgery can always fix them :wink:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Every BODY is different so I guess answers will vary. I have lost a little over 25 lbs so far, and honestly, I haven't lost ANY of my breasts....still the same (if not better) than before.

Height: 5'6
    HW: 225
    CW: 198
    GW: 165

ohhh...and 38D :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!