you might be a RUNNER if....

Options
Tribbey143
Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
You might be a runner if, you have more sports bras then regular bras. :drinker: <--- water cups

add your own, "you might be a runner" :heart:

busyrunner.jpg
260294053433290898_STMm19w2_b.jpg

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Options
    You might be a runner if you have more 'running socks' then normal socks.

&&&&&

you are actually happy about doing laundry because now you will have clean running clothes.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You might be a runner if you have running shoes you won't wear for anything but running- not be-bopping around town, not weight lifting, not anything.

You might be a runner if you're willing to look un-cool to solve running problems- like a water fanny pack.

You might be a runner if you have more race T-shirts than T-shirts you've bought.
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    you might be a runner if...

If people ask what happens if it rains during a race, you smartly tell them, "You get wet."
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You see someone running while you are riding in your car and wish it was you.

:embarassed: (all the time)
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You are thinking about your next race while running in one :bigsmile: *half marathon this Saturday!*
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    You might be a runner if you're not confused by the question "What's your favorite gu?"
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You think IMapMyRun is the best phone app ever created and would have paid twice the amount you paid for your phone just for that ap.

Your friend and family can tell when you haven't had a chance to run that day because you're a total b*****
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You might be a runner if you have running shoes you won't wear for anything but running- not be-bopping around town, not weight lifting, not anything.

You might be a runner if you're willing to look un-cool to solve running problems- like a water fanny pack.

You might be a runner if you have more race T-shirts than T-shirts you've bought.

YESSS! I totes rock the fanny pack when I'm running ohhhh the things you dooo! and all my t's are race shirts I love rocking them!!!! :) goooood onesssssssss. I bad tho I wear my running shoes everywhere...I'm sure they'd last longer if I only wore them running...
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You think IMapMyRun is the best phone app ever created and would have paid twice the amount you paid for your phone just for that ap.

Your friend and family can tell when you haven't had a chance to run that day because you're a total b*****

I need this app! I use Nike running I want one that tells me my pace as I'm running can imapmyrun do that?!? :flowerforyou:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Is it better than endomondo or runkeeper?????

Edit- I just found it in the WP7 marketplace for free!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You might be a runner if you'd rather be without your deo than your BodyGlide. I could careless if I'm smelly!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You might be a runner if you'd rather be without your deo than your BodyGlide. I could careless if I'm smelly!

BODY GLIDE = BEST ISH EVER!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    you get upset about injuries because they keep you from running, not because you have actually damaged your body.

126593439495663707_1WTjZZ1R_b.jpg
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    IMAP tracks your current pace (both mile and speed), your route, your calories burn, your average pace overall and how far you ran and how long you've been running. It's great! Plus you can connect it with Facebook to share with your other runner friends or just to keep track of your work outs. Also, it gives you the options to log your calories on there and automatically logs calories burnt.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    you get upset about injuries because they keep you from running, not because you have actually damaged your body.

126593439495663707_1WTjZZ1R_b.jpg

LOLOLOL yessss! I twisted my ankle about a month ago and I was FURIOUS!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    IMAP tracks your current pace (both mile and speed), your route, your calories burn, your average pace overall and how far you ran and how long you've been running. It's great! Plus you can connect it with Facebook to share with your other runner friends or just to keep track of your work outs. Also, it gives you the options to log your calories on there and automatically logs calories burnt.

can you play music with it?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ...you find it difficult to actually rest on "rest days"

And I think I do own more sports bras than regular bras!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    You might be a runner if you have a tan line from your cell phone/mp3 player armband.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You might be a runner if... when visiting friends and family the first thing they ask is how far did you run today:wink:
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    And, you might be a runner if... when walking to cool down from your run, you want to pick the pace back up and run some more.