Ladies at the gym...

Options
Do you ladies like to be stared at while working out at the gym or is that just creepy? I tend to stare for 5 seconds then stare again, especially at you ladies that wear those really short shorts! Is there a rule?

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I cant lie I kinda enjoy it. But I mean if I can't look up without catching your gaze, thats a little creepy.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'll full on stare them down... mouth open panting like a wild dog... heck sometimes I'll even just walk up to them and sniff their butts. Normal I get wapped with a rolled up newspaper for doing this but what can I say. I stopped peeing on the rug by the door at least.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I'll full on stare them down... mouth open panting like a wild dog... heck sometimes I'll even just walk up to them and sniff their butts. Normal I get wapped with a rolled up newspaper for doing this but what can I say. I stopped peeing on the rug by the door at least.

Oh that was you man, dude, did it hurt when she punched your balls?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    Options
    what's better is I have actually been barked at by men before. Like WOOF. I just thought, seriously? Am I supposed to enjoy that?
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    back in the day when i was in shape I was all about it...but i liked to show up the men in the weight room (that was fun)
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

Oh that was you man, dude, did it hurt when she punched your balls?

What balls? I was neutered because of this act years ago. It'd be nice if they'd take the cone off my head finally though.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I've had an occasional guy give me stares but I don't mind, especially that I am not eye candy but I got a nice face. I look at everybody when I workout. Because I do the elliptical and its freakin boring!! I need to look around. I even look at the ladies. I can't help it. I think its natural, honestly. Or maybe I am perv?? I don't OGLE, I just look and then move on...its all good.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Just don't do this:

6fd.jpg
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    A quick glance is fine. Staring is creepy.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Just don't do this:

6fd.jpg

Holy s*** how'd you get my drivers license picture?!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    Options
    Because I do the elliptical and its freakin boring!! I need to look around.

lol thats why I am so glad the ones at my gym have TVs. I would not be able to handle it if not for that
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

You are hilarious... made my day!!
  • jobeth527
    Options
    I don't think I've ever noticed anyone staring at me... but I also don't pay that much attention when I'm there. I'm usually either focused on my workout or working with my trainer (who is very cute himself, by the way!). By the time I'm done, I just am ready for a shower and AC....

Maybe I should look around more - I know there are many nice looking men there... Might make my workout time not seem so long... HAHAHA =)
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    I cant lie I kinda enjoy it. But I mean if I can't look up without catching your gaze, thats a little creepy.
    ^^This. Working out already gets me going..Then add some desiring eyes. Its Great!!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Quite alright as long as you don't mind my glances back. Glances, not stares.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    stare at me and I will stare right back until you look away
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dude, you're supposed to use the mirrors.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    dude, you're supposed to use the mirrors.

we totally notice when you stare using the mirrors
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Dude..you should get some dark glasses and wear them to the gym. That way, women can't see where you're looking, and we'll think you're super cool too! :laugh: :glasses: