Ladies at the gym...

Options

Replies

• Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    No one stares at me, haha, I don't think I would mind admiring glances, but full-on stare is a bit creepy... Plus, I am the type of person that assumes people are thinking bad things about me when they look at me... lol, I dunno why, I just assume to hear their thoughts as like "omg so gross" or something!!! So it would prob make me feel like someone was disapproving my workout in some way.

And, I hate when the dudes all crowd around the windows during Zumba class, its gross!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Once I start to drool, I reel it back in....
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at my gym who stares and leers and he'll stare with the oddest look on his face, almost like he's mad. Haha! It's so completely creepy.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    what's better is I have actually been barked at by men before. Like WOOF. I just thought, seriously? Am I supposed to enjoy that?
    That is hysterical!!!!!! OMG!!!! I am cracking up!!!!!

hahaha it is now, but at the time I didnt even know how to react.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Can I stare back? :devil:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I find it creepy.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    stare at me and I will stare right back until you look away

This is what I do.

Caught meatheads staring at me as I deadlifted.. so I stared at them while they were working out.

Now they leave me alone.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    doubt anyone would be bothered staring at me so I dont need to worry:laugh:

you and me both, sister. you and me both.

my gym is at home and my kids stare at me but that only makes me want to throw a weight at them, LMAO!
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    At my gym there is a glass window on the second floor overlooking the weights...its where they do the classes. If you are in the BACK ROW, EVERYONE gets a show when you do certain stretches/moves. FAIL.
  • ppvvllnn
    Options
    if I just caught it once I would be really grossed out, even if the guy was good looking. if they kept doing it I would probably come after them. imo it's disrespectful and skeevy (especially if you are an older dude & you are oogling someone who looks like she could be your daughter OR GRANDDAUGHTER, which I see all the time at my local Y)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Looking I don't mind.
    Full on staring, I mind. It's creepy.
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    Do you ladies like to be stared at while working out at the gym or is that just creepy? I tend to stare for 5 seconds then stare again, especially at you ladies that wear those really short shorts! Is there a rule?
    I didn't want to say anything, but stop staring at me. I'm a dude.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    If someone stares at me I start checking for boogers or granny panty lines
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Dude..you should get some dark glasses and wear them to the gym. That way, women can't see where you're looking, and we'll think you're super cool too! :laugh: :glasses:

And a trench coat instead of gym clothes!!!
    Seriously, you won't stand out at all, and the ladies will know how awesome you are!

long-black-leather-gothic-trench-coat-man-long-hair-black-sunglasses-boots.jpg
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Depends on who is doing it lol... x
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it depends on who is doing the staring. Some people would be motivating while others would be creepy.
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    If someone stares at me I start checking for boogers or granny panty lines
    Or worse... boogers in your granny panties. No amount of hottest can circumvent this scenario. That's why I never wear granny panties during allergy season.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    if they think the guy is cute, its all good
    If the guy isn't their type, he's a creeper.

Simple

(Fairly similar to guys too though guys gets much less attention so they usually don't go around screaming creeper)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ...this is why I switched to an all-ladies gym.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Once had a guy who walked behind me when I was on the elliptical machine and yelled "DAMN!" Of course my *kitten* always gets attention.