Am I REALLY the only 5'2 one here??

Options
I am 5'2 (obviously) and it seems like I'm the absolute shortest person on this entire site :( I weigh about 120 and want to lose around 8 pounds and get toned but when people hear that I want to lose weight, they think I'm crazy and tell me I shouldn't be counting calories, blah, blah, blah and I personally don't think I'm fat by any means, but it wouldn't hurt me to lose a few pounds! I have extra jiggle in the middle and some massive thighs (for my height) that I'd like to slim down a bit. I thought, "Hey! Wouldn't it be swell if I had some friends on here around my height to compare with and get some tips from?" I just feel that for my height, I could still lose some weight and still be very healthy! I would be perfectly content with my weight right now if I could grow a couple inches but that's not really an option so....are there any other super short girls out there that would be willing to tell me about their weight and their goals??

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME SHORTIES :)

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,991 Member
    Options
    The chance of you being the only one is pretty slim :laugh:
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I' 5'2" also, but I can't remember the last time I weighed 120 pounds :P I'm at 164 and would like to be 150. Possibly lower. I'm not sure what my goal should be since I don't really have a benchmark on how much I should weigh. Just playing it by ear....
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I was 5'2" when I was in middle school!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    RIGHT??? So where are they? lol
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 3/4 inches. I weight 157 and want to lose another 17lbs.
  • Jackie80taylor
    Jackie80taylor Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i am 5' 2" :-) when i started i weighed 204lbs, now i weigh 182lbs and looking to lose the same again...
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    YES you are!
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm down to be friends :D

I'm 5'2 also, and I weigh 144. My goal is to get to 120 or 115 ish. Even at my size people are saying I don't need to loose weight! I definitely want to start toning up once I loosing weight. I think my problem areas are my thighs and butt too :ohwell: It would be nice to have a pal that's the same height as me!
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2. SW 196lbs, CW 157lbs, GW 130lbs. :)
  • misschelle04
    Options
    5 ft.... do i count :)
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'2" 114 42 years old
  • emgel9
    emgel9 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1"!! I weigh 135 with a goal of 120-125 (for now), and these last 10 lbs reallllly like where they are! I wouldn't call you fat OR tell you not to lose weight! This is all about how you feel about your body and I am ALWAYS for people being healthier and lifting weights (I am a recent convert to the idea so I get the cardio junkies too...I still am one). Feel free to friend me and we can be shorties together.
  • bakingbeauty
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2 but recently I was told I was 5'1. Any type of extra weight show up on me. even 3 pounds looks like 5.
    It's crazy and I glad to see I am not the only "shorty" around here.

Friend request me if you like.
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 1/2 and 124 right now, gained a few from vacation but would like to be around 115, any less than that and I look sickly and people especially family start making annoying unnecessary comments about it. Feel free to friend me :)
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are not alone.....I am here with you... (cue michael jackson circa lisa marie priestley days...)

5'2 started at 136, currently at 127 and looking to be thinner yo!
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2.5' (but I'm 5"6' in my mind...bit of a Napoleon complex...lol.) And I'd like to lose between 30-70 pounds...feel free to add me!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm 5'2"!
  • Montegue42
    Options
    I'm down to be friends :D

I'm 5'2 also, and I weigh 144. My goal is to get to 120 or 115 ish. Even at my size people are saying I don't need to loose weight! I definitely want to start toning up once I loosing weight. I think my problem areas are my thighs and butt too :ohwell: It would be nice to have a pal that's the same height as me!

I'm pretty much the same :) 5'2" 144 and wanting to get down to 120. We'll see where I go after that :)
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    Yooohooo! I'm 5'2!
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    No your definetely not the only one, I'm 5'2" and I weigh 153 my highest was 166.
    My goal weight is 125, a weight I haven't seen in about 5 years.