Am I REALLY the only 5'2 one here??

Options

Replies

• ZumbaholicEmz
    ZumbaholicEmz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOO You are not alone fellow shortie!
    I am 5ft :) I was 137lb but now 122lb! Want to still lose another 7 pounds! So hard being short and carrying a little extra weight, we cannot carry anything!! Feel free to add me for some extra support! :) xx
  • jessmoore_84
    Options
    I'm 4'11 & 1/2" and currently weigh 105 lbs. I know exactly what you mean. people are always giving me a hard time for trying to get into shape. I don't think I'm overweight either and I really just want to be healthier and tone up a little, but most people just don't understand that.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and I'm at 120 as well (I CAN'T SEEM TO GET UNDER 120!) and I'd like to lose about 10, it's nice to find someone who doesn't NEED to lose weight but wants to, I can relate to that.
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'2"
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and starting weight 180lbs. I have lost 6 lbs in about 25 days! Go me!!! :drinker:
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Im 6'1 and I feel like I am the giant of MFP!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and I have seen a couple of 4"10's on here! Any how, you can add me if you want I have about 35 lbs to go but I'm down about 10 (4 lbs from before I joined on here). Let's do this!
  • Dawn793
    Dawn793 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my goal weight is 125. When I was younger I weighed 95 lbs...don't want to be that skinny again, but I think 125 lbs is good at almost 40 yrs old. Shorties rule! lol
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 2 and 182lbs - my goal is 126! lol
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" and 122 lbs. I may not be considered "overweight", but I am not the fitest person either. I've made some great progress since I joined PBS, and I want to contonue to push myself.
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Ok Im 5'2 right....how about it would take 2 of you plus a 2 y/o to make my weight! lol That's why Im here...I wonder will I ever see 120 :-/
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    so hard being short!! makes us look that much bigger! Theres no where for it to go!!!!

Exactly...a few pounds makes such a HUGE difference the shorter you are :(
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"

SW 180
    CW 158
    GW 130

Age 51

When I was younger I wanted to be thinner and at my thinnest was 103 but I looked horrid and almost anorexic. Different folks have different builds, and frankly at this point I just want to be at a good healthy weight for my rather shapely figure. Benefits being better health, get off any meds, and feel attractive again.

Please feel free to add me.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    5'2 right here
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well and I know there's been a post somewhere about shorties....we're not alone
  • MissMari973
    MissMari973 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'0 in the house :) glad to see some people on the shorter side of the end. Good luck with your weight loss
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm 4'10. I have just under 10lbs to lose and it's been hard. When I tell people I am trying to lose weight they look at me like I am crazy, but I know what I look like under my clothes and I am not comfortable. I would love to wear a two piece bathing suit sometime soon. I am still young with two children and haven't worn one in over five years.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'2 too. Yay for shorties!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    5 1 & 1/2 lol.. not sure if i wanna go under 120, personally, but of course, we'll c. ppl say i shouldnt lose any more weight but they dont c the stomach jiggle :)
  • Catiec76
    Catiec76 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I way 170 I would love to weigh 130-125 ish. It's what I weighed before I had my beautiful daughter. and my husband wants us to get pregnant. I want to wait till I weigh less. Add me I would love to support you!!