Am I REALLY the only 5'2 one here??

Options

Replies

• chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Im 5'2...and a half. Gotta add that 1/2 in there!
  • irunsf85
    irunsf85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly under 5'2". I weigh 124 lbs right now and would like to drop another 10-15 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" (yes the .5 is really important)

hahaha! so funny!

word!
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What gave you that idea? I'm 5'2.5 and a lot of my friends are around 5'2!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me shorties! :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Id love new friends!
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm 5'1", currently 141, wanting to get down to 125ish. The important thing is to be flexible...the last time I weighed that much, I was 19. Our bodies change over time. If I look at my body and am happy with what I see, then I'll go to maintenance, regardless of my weight.
    I do a lot of cardio, plus weights for 45ish minutes, 3x/week.
  • sistershort1
    sistershort1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'3 if it encourages you at all...I have way more than you do to lose though...;(...but I am getting there...My goal is to get to pre-pregnancy weight of my first child. Will be about 134 pounds...I started at 381 pounds and have a ways to go but I have adopted the slogan, "One pound at a time"...I have tried everything from pills to the grapefruit diet to you name it, I have tried it at least once...Even went as far as having a weight loss surgury that I later had to have reversed...yeah, I was way bumbed out...But I am not where I once was and not yet where I want to be...I have heard that people who have a small amount to lose struggle just as hard as those of us who have a lot to lose...so good luck....I do believe you have found a wonderful site to help you get there...just hang in there...you can do it!
  • AshleyNicolexo_
    Options
    i'm also 5'2" and 120lbs.. add me if you'd like :)
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I weigh 115. I just lost 44. This was my goal weight, but I think I could lose a little more. Do what is right for you!
  • chelleptate
    chelleptate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and about the same weight too, and looking to be around 113 lbs. I don't think wanting to lose a few more pounds is a big deal at all :). People forgot that we shorties can weigh less and it's still a perfectly healthy weight and BMI for us.
  • gizmohamster
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and trying to get to 110-115lbs
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm down to be friends :D

I'm 5'2 also, and I weigh 144. My goal is to get to 120 or 115 ish. Even at my size people are saying I don't need to loose weight! I definitely want to start toning up once I loosing weight. I think my problem areas are my thighs and butt too :ohwell: It would be nice to have a pal that's the same height as me!

I'm pretty much the same :) 5'2" 144 and wanting to get down to 120. We'll see where I go after that :)

Ahhhhh I found my twin! how exciting!!!! :drinker:
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 5'1 and I know what you mean.. I weigh about 119-118lbs right now, and while I've lost a little over 45lbs, I still want to lose about 10lbs. I mainly want to lower my body fat composition and increase my muscle mass, so it may take a while to lose that weight if I'm putting on muscle, but I'll get there.

People think I'm crazy when I say I'm losing weight, or in the process of, or want to lose weight. A lot of people think it's attention seeking, but it's not like I'm blatantly putting my weight loss goals or fitness goals out there- only if people ask!

Nothing wrong with wanting to drop a lot of weight or just a few pounds : )

Any other shorties feel free to add me, but please include a small message!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    5 2 here!!.. so nope, not the only shorty in here :)
  • buisymomma
    Options
    I am 5ft and have the exact same goal. I weight about 122 and feel blobby. My goal is to tone and get that look good going on. A little here and their, and with the right strength training I do believe I can achieve this goal. Add me as a friend and we can continue to encourage each other. ( Oh and also trade any awesome new exercises or routines we may have, lol)
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    5'2" sw 157 cw 134 gw 128
    I would love to have more short friends :)
  • scarlet369
    scarlet369 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hahahahah I dont think I even am 5'2. But Im 134 my gw is 125-120. feel free to friend me anyone.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 0'' exactly and i weigh 133 lbs. i was 154. i dont want to go below 125-120- i have legs on me because i was a gymnist for 7 years, so i will never have chicken legs, my thighs are thick- but it dont bother me a bit. I get LOTS of compliments on my legs, i dont worry about the scale- its the inches that count on my waist and not so much weight loss but tone-ing up. im a size 3/4. if you want to know more, friend me and my profile speaks volumes:bigsmile:
  • redheadlynn
    redheadlynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    4'10"... I could really use fellow petite friends! :/ I wear kids clothes when I am at my ideal/healthy body weight (usually <100 lbs). At least girl's clothes and shoes are cheaper. :P