I'm gross

Options

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "i'm gross because I'm a female that lifts" they will win the thread... just FYI :tongue:

**** I forgot that part! I even wear weight lifting gloves!

FAIL if you forgot Mer.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    i don't get the game. all of the reasons being posted are what ME think I'M gross - what does mfp have to do with anything?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I don't have curves, I am skinny and gross and not a 'real' woman according to MFP!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    none of u can beat cancer

I doubt there's ever been a "cancer scars are gross" thread on MFP.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    i don't get the game. all of the reasons being posted are what ME think I'M gross - what does mfp have to do with anything?
    *sigh*
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have tiny boobs, short hair, no curves, tattoos and no *kitten* to speak of. And a thigh gap. Single men, just get in line! :ohwell:
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    I have stretch marks from back to back pregnancies, I'm still about 70 lbs over weight, and I'm a DD!!! I'm HORRIBLY disgusting according to MFP and I've just starting to remotely like myself.
  • jmllmj
    jmllmj Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm disgusting because I weigh 180 pounds at 5'10", most of which is muscle, because I weight lift everyday and eat to gain mass.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I do a lot of cardio and minimal strength training during race season and I'll get skinny fat.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I still drink alcohol and beer, and LOVE IT.

I'm also gross because I'm still (irrationally) afraid of weights even though I've lifted them for years.

Besides, my non-matching workout clothes are disgusting.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

We are all being facetious. These are all things people have posted here on MFP as being "gross."
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

You need to go through recent posts. There have been posts about most everything people are posting that they *are* or *do* that others have claimed to be Gross.

Like "Your thighs touch...Oh that's gross" Or "Women shouldn't lift weights...that's gross" and so on so forth.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 pack....but I got thirsty and drank 2 of them so now I only have 4
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I have a thigh gap, and lift weights
    I also drink beer like it's going out of style.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    DD boobs with stretch marks all over them (amazing how many you get when you go from an A to a B in a couple of weeks, then from a B to a DD in a few months), stretch marks on my arms and belly and thighs, crappy skin, cellulite. Damn, I'm glad I got married before my body went to crap!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Welll...I must really be gross then because I have stretch marks from two beautiful babies, I'm sure my thighs will still touch even after I am dead, I wear an E cup, I workout like a beast and get some serious swass, I can deadlift well over 225 pounds and I hate cardio with a passion....I still do it but I'd rather lift heavy all day, every day. Oh...I also have man hands with nasty calouses from lifting....
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    You kick *kitten* Amber!

I am totally disgusting! I wear a 36 DDD, and still have some boobie popping out. I show cleavage (nothing short of a turtle neck will hide 'em). If I lose weight, I wear a 34 DD, and they look even bigger. Oh, my thighs touch, and I don't mind one bit. I sweat my *kitten* off, oh yeah, I have one of those too. hmmmm, stretch marks (and they don't bother me either). I still wear a bikini. I am not perfect. I workout in whatever I want to. I have a home gym. I don't give a ****. I eat carbs, pizza, drink beer, and shoot tequilla if I feel like it =)

Soooooooooooo disgusting.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    Soon as I think about sweating I need a towel..
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I was not aware beer drinking made you gross... One more talley for me *sigh*
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

Lookin good!!!