Options
    I'm gross because:

I'm over 300 lbs and will likely stay that way
    I'm barrel chested and sequoia legged
    I'm hairy and won't do one of these muscle pictures ever
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    hmmm- maybe cuz I'm a girl with a lot of tattoos and piercings. I will never ever have a thigh gap or be a size zero. I would eat chick-fil-a, if we had one in the area. and I love good (craft) beer. I'm just sooo gross.
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    oh and a C/D cup, and my skin is a tiny bit loose in some areas... OH and Im covered in freckles and have a small *kitten*.

Freckles are cute. :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow...if all of those things are "gross" then I am totally gross also!!! I also have a scar that runs the length of my chest all the way down except for a 2 inch space, so I am doubly gross!!! We can be gross together :drinker:

That scar is beautiful. I must be gross for loving it, because it means you survived and you are HERE and my life is better knowing you.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I do a lot of cardio and minimal strength training during race season and I'll get skinny fat.

LOL my long lost twin where have you been all my life??
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yall can always inbox me these grosser than gross pics. :drinker:

Creeper...
    ...oh wait, that's gross!
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My boobs are 38-40DDD and my waist is around 33. I guess i'm super gross! lolo
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i'm under 6', i dont have a "v", and i like turkey bacon

<3
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Heavy chested, stretch marks, pale skin, a cowlick, some loose skin from pregnancies, 28lbs. to go...

And my husband adores every square inch.
    And my 4 year old son brings me dandelions and says "You're very pretty, Mama."
    And friends have been coming up to me, complimenting me and there's a lot of "look at you! How much weight have you lost?"

And some days I'm just ok with myself, and other days I think I could charm the world and lead em on a string. Either way, I'm improving every day.
  • brandi22479
    Options
    My thighs touch, my boobs are WAY bigger than a C STILL after losing 90 pounds, I have TONS of stretch marks, I have saggy skin on my belly and inner thighs, I could literally fly away on vacation with the wings under my arms, my goal weight will still land me technically in the overweight category for my height but IDGAF, I fart and burp and jiggle. Apparently I am VERY gross. :drinker: :bigsmile:

I'm all for farting, burping, jiggling, stretch marks and saggy skin! I have all this and I'm GORGEOUS!!! ...or gross according to MFP.
  • hthrld
    hthrld Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    DDD's
    Stretch marks
    Pasty pale legs

Also, my *kitten* jiggles on the treadmill/elliptical/arc trainer. A lot.

:)
  • lamanderanna
    Options
    My boobs are huge, I have stretch marks, I like beer, my thighs do more than just touch, I have tattoos and piercings, I like beer, I eat ice cream, and I post half nekkid pictures of myself on the internet. Have I mentioned I like beer?

I might be a MFP nightmare, but I'm bound to be someone's dream girl :laugh:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My boobs are huge, I have stretch marks, I like beer, my thighs do more than just touch, I have tattoos and piercings, I like beer, I eat ice cream, and I post half nekkid pictures of myself on the internet. Have I mentioned I like beer?

Half naked WTF don't be stingy!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i have the dreaded "bat wings" streach marks, lots of scars, also i have small boobs:grumble: a big *kitten*,my thighs touch, and im casper with frekles:ohwell:
  • brandi22479
    Options
    Oh yeah, and sometimes, there ARE things that taste as good as skinny feels =) Like an occasional dessert.

cheese cake *drools*

Bacon cheeseburger .... mmmm.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm Gross because I am a double amputee, I will never do a 4 ft veritcal box jump, or run a marathon, or take sexy feet or leg pics, I will never have muscular calves, or claves at all, and I will never stop trying to be the best I can be, even if that makes people in the gym or aroud me uncomfortable as I run around on prosthetics. Screw you clowns!
  • BasicToaster
    Options
    I'm gross because I have pictures of me looking like a *kitten* on a web site to help people with weight loss and healthy living.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Not before this thread did I consider that tattoos and piercings were gross. Now I'm super gross :( I have several, of both!
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm Gross because I am a double amputee, I will never do a 4 ft veritcal box jump, or run a marathon, or take sexy feet or leg pics, I will never have muscular calves, or claves at all, and I will never stop trying to be the best I can be, even if that makes people in the gym or aroud me uncomfortable as I run around on prosthetics. Screw you clowns!

My nana was an amputee, and whenever anyone gave her any **** she'd just threaten to take off her prosthetic leg and beat people with it. Seriously.
  • jazzzzzy97
    jazzzzzy97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i don't have boobs nor *kitten*.
    thigh touch, jiggly arms, huge love handles, back rolls, just obese in all areas basically.
    stretch marks EVERYWHERE. from my sides, to stomach, to my back, to my shoulders.
    unwanted hair due to flip-flop hormones due to my weight.
    uneven skin tone.
    wide feet, chubby hands.
    broad shoulders.
    im just gross, gross, gross.

im tryna improve myself though.