Replies

• hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am 'too skinny.'
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 pack....but I got thirsty and drank 2 of them so now I only have 4

I'll take 2 please!!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    I had a 6 pack....but I got thirsty and drank 2 of them so now I only have 4
    Can we share?? You have extras.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I eat fruits, sometimes bread, and my boobs are a d cup.. remember.. if you eat fruits you will forever be fat... dont dare eat tuna out of a can!!!!!!!!
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    MFP's BMI calculator says my BMI is 26 which is too high. I weigh 171 lbs and am 5'8". The calculator says my highest healthy weight should be 164.4. If I weighed much less than that I would be a complete rail and not very happy with myself. I want to look like a bada$$! Not some whimpy Justin Bieber type!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My stretch marks are horrendous! I have them pretty bad on my belly.. I also have them on the sides of my tatas, my arms, my hips, my inner thighs..... Yeah, I must be pretty gross too! :)
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh....

And I have 2 scars on my stomach alongside those stretch marks... One normal C section bikini line one, and one nasty scar from belly button down *sad face*

No matter how small I am, I prob wont get to ever wear a bikini again!!!

I have the same scar as you do and I for the first time in at least 15-18 years I wore a bikini in public just yesterday. Yes the top of my scar shows and it sometimes looks like a little butt crack when I turn just right but we worked hard for those scars and although everyone else may not think so. We have the right to wear a bikini too. the top of mine shows and the only one who noticed it that even said anything was my son. He said whats that from? I said from having you and your sister. He thought it was COOL. I'm more concerned about my love handles then someone seeing my scar. Don't call it a sad face. It's an anchor that started your family. Much love. Own them.
  • suzlesieur
    Options
    I'm gross because I occasionally wear shape wear, and according to my bubby, I'd weigh less if I didn't have to walk around with my giant magnificent rack. Soooo gross!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Im gross cause Im GREEN and like to SMASH things in the gym.

IMGP3982.jpg

bigger than a C cup
    stretch marks yes
    thigh gap when i want there to be someone there
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    ::looking around::

*sigh* ... *whispering* I drink diet soda ...

SMH
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
    Im gross cause Im GREEN and like to SMASH things in the gym.

IMGP3982.jpg
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I am 'too skinny.'

Yes, I concur. :tongue:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    ::looking around::

*sigh* ... *whispering* I drink diet soda ...

SMH

WHAT?!?!
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

Edit: I forgot one. I post half naked pictures of myself on the internet...

I think you look great...
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

Edit: I forgot one. I post half naked pictures of myself on the internet...

Where do I start. Boobs are a DD, thighs mega touch, I have huge calves, my belly is wobbly with stretch marks. But honestly...I love my boobs.
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    hmmm...

I have big boobs, I have a thigh gap (but it isn't becuase I am skinny... that is just the way I am), I am a girl, but OMG I lift wicked heavy things, I have red hair (oh wait is that "in" or "out" today... not sure)... I drink beer and vodka, I eat bread, and peanut butter...

and when I am ready (i.e. not a fat kid anymore) I will be posting so called "vanity pics" because I worked hard and am a hottie :drinker:

yup I am one gross b*tch :flowerforyou:
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Yall can always inbox me these grosser than gross pics. :drinker:
  • Art3m1s
    Art3m1s Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because when I sit down my body looks like a triple layered cake. My thighs rub together, I have back boobs, an ugly scar on my leg and borderline cankles. But, I am a work in progress. And I have a gorgeous face. Boo ya.
  • suzlesieur
    Options
    Welll...I must really be gross then because I have stretch marks from two beautiful babies, I'm sure my thighs will still touch even after I am dead, I wear an E cup, I workout like a beast and get some serious swass, I can deadlift well over 225 pounds and I hate cardio with a passion....I still do it but I'd rather lift heavy all day, every day. Oh...I also have man hands with nasty calouses from lifting....

Swass and Man hands in the same reply, hahahah
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "i'm gross because I'm a female that lifts" they will win the thread... just FYI :tongue:

"I'm gross because I'm a female that lifts." And, I lift heavy, *****es! And, I'm gross because I, too have stretch marks, touching thighs, and D's. On occasion, I wear a shirt to the gym that has a huge hole in the armpit, I was told that was gross while in the locker room. I LOL'd at the person who said it.