I'm gross

Options

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My boobs are bigger than a C, I have stretch marks, my thighs TOTALLY touch, I wear makeup to the gym (I go straight from work), I socialize at the gym, I wear cute matchy matchy work out clothes, I sweat buckets all over the gym equipment and don't stop every 5 seconds to wipe it up (I wait til I'm done), and sometimes I drink beer. Oh and I don't wear underwear with my workout gear.

Basically, I'm disgusting.

I love you! This is so me too!
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like brussell sprouts too.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 pack....but I got thirsty and drank 2 of them so now I only have 4

Story of my life.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I eat less than 1200 calories a day!!! I am going to starve to death on my way to HELL!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

TOTALLY ONE OF MY FAV FOODS. My whole family thinks I'm a weirdo because of it.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!!!!!! :sad:

I'm so ashamed ....
    ::looking around::

*sigh* ... *whispering* I drink diet soda ...

SMH

WHAT?!?!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I have no boobs left, boney shoulders, and love handles, plus when I sit down I get really wide. Oh and my tummy needs help o_O
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    dont dare eat tuna out of a can!!!!!!!!

Geez, really? Now I'm even more gross.
    And I love beer.
    And I would really like to find my 6 pack because I know I had one, I just have to find it - but looking at some of the 2 and 4 packs are making me thirsty - that probably makes me even more gross.
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I was not aware beer drinking made you gross... One more talley for me *sigh*

Oh no! You didn't know something! That is another talley. We are all suppsed to be experts on all of this stuff, lol!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My boobs are a 34D/32DD, depending on the bra (pictures do not do justice of what they truly are lol). I still have monster thighs and I need lipo. Also, I wear matchy gym clothes and sweat all over the equipment, too. I am in the healthy medium range of a normal BMI and yet I can't make myself happy. Some say I need to lose, some say I'm too skinny. Where on earth is the happy medium lol.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I lift weights and have a manly chest and manly arms, with pasty white skin, tattoos, thighs that touch, a big round *kitten*, visible quad definition, and curly hair that I refuse to flat-iron.

And... I eat pizza regularly.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm too dam big! I work out like crazy do cardio like crazy and I just keep growing? I don't think that's normal. I think I have a pituitary tumor.

It's not a tuma!
  • I'm gross because I can leg press 210 and I'm a young woman, my thighs touch, I have chubby cheeks and apparently look like a gerbil because of it, and I never stop snacking.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options

TOTALLY ONE OF MY FAV FOODS. My whole family thinks I'm a weirdo because of it.

Try sprinkling light parmesan cheese on them. Yum!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I think your picture counts as 3/4 naked and you look AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • jeanzbeanz
    Options
    If the fat under my arms flaps any more, I will knock myself out.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I was not aware beer drinking made you gross... One more talley for me *sigh*

Oh no! You didn't know something! That is another talley. We are all suppsed to be experts on all of this stuff, lol!

Crap! I forgot I have to know EVERYTHING fitness related and argue it to the death, even when I'm proven wrong
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    hmmm...

I have big boobs, I have a thigh gap (but it isn't becuase I am skinny... that is just the way I am), I am a girl, but OMG I lift wicked heavy things, I have red hair (oh wait is that "in" or "out" today... not sure)... I drink beer and vodka, I eat bread, and peanut butter...

and when I am ready (i.e. not a fat kid anymore) I will be posting so called "vanity pics" because I worked hard and am a hottie :drinker:

yup I am one gross b*tch :flowerforyou:

Only when you are out of the water, right? Because mermaids... they don't have thighs! ;)
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    my boobs shrunk from DD to C over the years and I have stretch marks on my hips,thighs and breast and I love them and call them my "tiger stripes"

Tiger stripes...I like that! May I use that too? :bigsmile:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because I *kitten* in the work bathroom several times a day!

Oh wow....yes that is gross and a little TMI. :laugh: