Does your Profile Picture affect how People perceive You ?

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yeah, people tend to think I'm this happy go lucky kind of guy. But I'm really angry old grump. :angry: :grumble:

I'd say you're an adorable grump.

I change mine up because I get bored. I'm just a fickle pickle.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    hahaha. i like humor... and costumes... and beer. so yes?
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    yep this is what i look like evey day on my way to work lol...parents and kids call mrs. at the store, my house or were ever i am, yep this is me :D
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The funny thing with my profile pic is that I just found it on my cell phone that I saved a long long time ago. And, I just laugh everytime that I see it. My Pic has been blank for quite some time though

Hopefully it makes other's laugh as well. No rotations yet
    my brother sent me this and i kept it on my phone, makes me laugh every time i see it
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Yes.

As you can tell my profile picture is something almost everyone hates,so i get lots of hate for the duck lips all over the forums

Which is what i was going for. :devil:

haha way to own it!
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Probably, but I don't really care. I briefly show my face in my profile pic for certain forum threads but am quick to change it back to something that is not me. I feel weird seeing my own image every time I post a reply, so I prefer anonymous images of things that interest me. If they turn people off, so be it.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it does, but I'm okay with that. I chose this picture because it was the first 5k that I did. :smile: I do change mine from time to time, just kind of depends on my mood. Sometimes I put something up that shows my progress. Other times I put something up that shows me with my family, pets, etc. It's kind of random, depending on what's going on in my life at the moment.
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Well I hope they perceive me as freakin' adorable... because I totally am. :laugh:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how people perceive me.

I don't have any progress pics...yet. And I guess I have a face-pic up so my friends feel like they're talking to someone real.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    What does mine seem like? because my answer is maybe?? I've got no idea how they perceive me, other than strange and silly haha.

maybe I should change it.
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Does my profile pic make me seem like a weirdo? Or like a really funny person? Either one would be accurate :laugh:
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    haha way to own it!

Hahaha thank you, i try
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HMMMMM....not sure ......what do you think of me on mine...I'll tell you if your right!!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I dont care what people think of my profile picture tbh, its MY profile, nd ill have whatever picture i want on there :), if people dont like it then they dont have to be friends with me :smile:
  • amjare09
    amjare09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh, it definitely does.
  • mandydoll
    Options
    yeah, it does. but i'm not out to impress anyone else.
  • theMightyAnt
    Options
    The pic changes often, but currently I hope it shows that you can eat healthy, clean, fresh food without it being awful and still stay fit and lose weight. That food & cooking is important to me and not just fuel for our bodies and that I refuse to compromise on this.

N.B. there ARE pictures of me on my profile too, lol, i'm not a steak!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Probably. I'm quite shy in real life, I'd NEVER have pose-y or body pics on my facebook. I'd be too embarrassed.
    But nobody knows me here so...
  • BillyPinky
    BillyPinky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    HMMMMM....not sure ......what do you think of me on mine...I'll tell you if your right!!!!

Mad as a box of brooms. A girl after my own heart :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is awesome and makes me laugh. I don't really care if it changes perceptions about me, it keeps me entertained.