Does your Profile Picture affect how People perceive You ?

Options

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    hmmm idk and i don't really care either.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    only when my junk is on display.............They always message me stating where did I find that elephant trunk? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey Bronx can you pick up a peanut with it and put it in your *kitten*?
    Couldn't resist!:flowerforyou:
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Never. People have actually been very sympathetic towards the injury displayed in my current photo. Lesson learned: needed to find out if the Marilyn Manson rumor was true and lo and behold, It's not. Now I'm down two ribs and suffering a severe spasm in my neck.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Never. People have actually been very sympathetic towards the injury displayed in my current photo. Lesson learned: needed to find out if the Marilyn Manson rumor was true and lo and behold, It's not. Now I'm down two ribs and suffering a severe spasm in my neck.

MARRY ME?
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have no clue as to my own picture. I picked it because I didn't know if I wanted my face shown. I made the mask as part of the open house event at my college. I was helping out in the art education room as part of my degree/student teaching. And even if it isn't technically my own face, I feel like it represents who I am in the classroom and out.

I feel like I relate to faces more in pictures, if I see a picture of abs, I feel like I'm talking to the abs and not the person. Whatever I see I tend to assume that is their top priority.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I want everyone to see me as a sarsaparilla-chugging male weight lifter.
  • amandager
    amandager Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine is my last progress update. Need to do a new soon though.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    How does my current pic come across? Obviously not me. Usually I do have my own pic up sat behind the wheel of my car. Otherwise if I want to draw the curtains for a while, so to speak, I stick a random quote like pic up.
  • African_Safari
    African_Safari Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't think so!!!:bigsmile: maybe I should change it then lol
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Mine shows I love animals.

I made this my profile picture so I could have other animal lovers on my friends list.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Today - NO - I was pissed off and needed something to put a smile on my face. It's made a lot of other people smile too!

(BTW I'm not male and unfortunately don't have a body like Ricky! Damn!)

x
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Yes because some think this is not a sports forum, but who cares. I discuss health and fitness all the time unless anyone messages me to talk about something else! Face and no shirt pic is in my profile for my friends to C!
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i dont think so,i just got tired of not having a pic up so i posted one i had taken outside one day
  • RAWBMEOW
    RAWBMEOW Posts: 64
    Options
    I really, really hope so.

awesome!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    mine change with the seasons, or just my moods, this one is crazy Zumba kitty, the cat probably looks better doing it than I do. lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    because it doesn't make me look completely hideous
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I get more messages in my inbox about how I look than about anything else so probably.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i judge people on their avatar, i would guess they do the same to me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yes it does, I learned a lot of people aren't fans of the bald look.

I picked this picture because it is one of the few pictures of myself that I think I look ok in.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I suppose. I'm not a fan of hiding behind generic profile pics. Either you like me or you don't. *shrug*