Dear God, please give me a thigh gap.

Options

Replies

• jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Ive never had thigh space, even when I was thin. I would love to know the feeling of thighs not touching :)
    Never made a hole, but the shorts always ride up and pants get fuzzy in the thigh area.

Ditto! I haven't sent up a formal prayer but I have always thought that if I could have one "magic wish" about how my body looked, it would be to have legs with a thigh gap. Since I've been lifting, I've seen things become sleeker, stronger and more defined, but I still doubt I'll ever get that gap. =( But at least they'll be strong and look good rubbing against each other!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    fuzzy in the thigh area.

Ugh All my sweat pants have that pilling in the thigh area. _>_<
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    DUPONT-D00110101-XA.jpg
  • Kelley_Marie
    Options
    yes.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Buy jeans for shapely, athletic girls. There are manufacturers out there who make such jeans.

Is that what I should do?? I have this problem too... but I don't know if I'll fit into shapely jeans for athletic girls lol :-\
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Been there. I'm 5'4" and 118lbs and I still don't have enough of a thigh gap to avoid the jean rub. I am just doomed.
  • tdp575
    tdp575 Posts: 55
    Options
    That used to happen to me all of the time! I destroyed so many pants :/
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I think you need to invest in better jeans. ;)

^ This!!!

I do not have a thigh gap but I do have a pair of jeans I've warn for 4 months now and are perfectly fine and I bought them from goodwill haha
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    lol!!
  • brooklyn2576
    brooklyn2576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!! Thank you so much! Right there with ya. : )) I had a pair of jeans that were getting soooo thin...so thin...and those last couple threads finally gave up.....AT CHURCH. LOL
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh when i saw this, I had a pair of skinny jeans that held up for 8-9 months, and then last month with 10kg lost, they ripped right on the bum when I got into a taxi xD mind you they were looser than they'd ever been! and then a pair of tights ripped on the thighs a couple weeks ago >.< they're also loose as anything lol!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    How did this thread get resurrected from last year? :indifferent:

there are necromancers among us... :frown:
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    This can happen regardless of the quality of jeans in my opinion. My $100 jeans :noway: :sad:
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    My thigh gap

31884_400300615487_938933_n.jpg

:laugh:

:laugh:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    That just sucks! :sad:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Are you there God? It's me, denim.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Yes firstsip I am here, please take this thigh gap. Don't worry your thigh gap is more important than all the starving kids in Africa!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Yes firstsip I am here, please take this thigh gap. Don't worry your thigh gap is more important than all the starving kids in Africa!!

Truly you work in mysterious ways <3
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Sorry what was that!? Kanye was getting an award!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

and Fritos.