Dear God, please give me a thigh gap.

Options

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Are you there God? It's me, denim.

Go back to the OP and say: "I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. Behold, I will add fifteen years to the crotch of your pants."
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, quite literally. Pants are fine but when I wear skirts and sweat I actually get a painful rash on my legs. Ouch!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Slap some butter or olive oil in there. Problem solved.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My child I hear your prayer, here's your thigh gap.*

*Prayers cannot be held responsible for wear and tear to the inside seam at your knees due to rubbing in that area now thigh gap has been installed. Please use your thigh gap responsibly.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Ive never had thigh space, even when I was thin. I would love to know the feeling of thighs not touching :)
    Never made a hole, but the shorts always ride up and pants get fuzzy in the thigh area.

How do you know when it is time to throw out your jeans if you don't wear that bit out??
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    erased because we have people who get offended by the truth... sorry...

geez i can never add my opinion on these things.. everyone else says what they think... i didnt even say anything mean.. gosh... its really annoying..
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    why dont you just wear yoga pants or something like that? there about 10 dollars for a nice pair..

to be honest.... if i ever saw a woman walking around in public with jeans that were ripped on the inside i would
    a- think she was a easy
    b- think she was in a gang
    c- think she was lazy
    .... its not classy to walk around like this AT ALL.... there are other options.. i wear leggings with long shirts OR leggings with skirts.. they are the stretchy material and do not rip like jeans do... maybe you just wear jeans that are to small?? maybe move up a size? idk but to be honest... this is not a good look.. im sorry but there is no way i would ever go out with my inner thighs exposed to the world lol... i would have the wrong kind of attention lol.. there is no excuse when there are cheaper options.. i have seen VERY over weight woman look awesome in a pair of jeans because they dont try to get into something thats a couple sizes to small. and they dont rip either..

good luck! keep working on it ! you will get there.. i suggest instead of waiting for this to happen you start working for it... do the 30 day shread its working well for me :) good luck with your goal!!!! please please dont wear ripped jeans again ( showing the inside VERY close to your lady parts )... you dont want people getting the wrong impression of you...

Oh YES because you decide what ia classy and what is trashy EVERYONE thinks the same way thanks for putting that into perspective for her, i forgot this thread was called "help my jeans make me look easy."
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ive never had thigh space, even when I was thin. I would love to know the feeling of thighs not touching :)
    Never made a hole, but the shorts always ride up and pants get fuzzy in the thigh area.

^^THIS is my life
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    why dont you just wear yoga pants or something like that? there about 10 dollars for a nice pair..

to be honest.... if i ever saw a woman walking around in public with jeans that were ripped on the inside i would
    a- think she was a easy
    c- think she was lazy
    .... its not classy to walk around like this AT ALL.... there are other options.. i wear leggings with long shirts OR leggings with skirts.. they are the stretchy material and do not rip like jeans do... maybe you just wear jeans that are to small?? maybe move up a size? idk but to be honest... this is not a good look.. im sorry but there is no way i would ever go out with my inner thighs exposed to the world lol... i would have the wrong kind of attention lol.. there is no excuse when there are cheaper options.. i have seen VERY over weight woman look awesome in a pair of jeans because they dont try to get into something thats a couple sizes to small. and they dont rip either..

good luck! keep working on it ! you will get there.. i suggest instead of waiting for this to happen you start working for it... do the 30 day shread its working well for me :) good luck with your goal!!!! please please dont wear ripped jeans again ( showing the inside VERY close to your lady parts )... you dont want people getting the wrong impression of you...

I was about to tear up this post until I saw who it was. Maybe *you* are God, because I can't figure out how you're not banned.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem since I was a kid. I have large quads and thighs and I always rub that area down on pants and jeans. Also made it really hard to even find jeans that fit right because the waist to thigh ratio is very skewed. I ended up always buy either a larger waist size so my thighs would fit, or buy the "relaxed" fit with the right waist, but they are baggy as hell everywhere else. Grrr...
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options

a- think she was a easy
    c- think she was lazy

I was about to tear up this post until I saw who it was. Maybe *you* are God, because I can't figure out how you're not banned.

ONLY someone with the mentality of "god" could walk i to a thread and start going off on a tangent that has NOTHING to do with OPs original post. Shes obviously having a hard time reading from on top of her throne...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    My leggings do this too. Shorts, jeans, everything. And this has always happened, even when I was super skinny. However, the chaffing you get in shorts or a skirt only happens when I'm heavy.

All the people who say that you don't need a thigh gap for this not to happen - what's your secret?!?
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    erased because we have people who get offended by the truth... sorry...

geez i can never add my opinion on these things.. everyone else says what they think... i didnt even say anything mean.. gosh... its really annoying..

Just gtfo seriously your not helpful, your judgemental, and you had NO advice for her except "please dont wear those in public you look trashy." Not to mention your lack of responsibility as you dont see any problem with what you said. She wasnt asking for your fashion advice, enjoy your day.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

a- think she was a easy
    c- think she was lazy

ONLY someone with the mentality of "god" could walk i to a thread and start going off on a tangent that has NOTHING to do with OPs original post. Shes obviously having a hard time reading from on top of her throne...

Don't sweat her. She is an odd sort of troll who gets off on personal attacks; expect a PM from her shortly.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options

a- think she was a easy
    c- think she was lazy

Don't sweat her. She is an odd sort of troll who gets off on personal attacks; expect a PM from her shortly.

I look forward to it. :cheers:
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Nice, another drama soap!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of yoga type shorts, they are snug but not as snug as biker shorts. I wear them under any dress I have.

I use to do this, too. And now, even at my lowest weight as an adult, my thighs still rub. Not nearly as much at they used to, though, so I don't have to wear bike shorts everywhere anymore. Thank God! :laugh:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Nice, another drama soap!
    tumblr_lt0jw2Iddl1r317bvo1_500.gif
  • Dagotf
    Dagotf Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    AHHA I remember the days of corduroy, every step you would hear zipp zipp zipp what the heck is that.. you stop look around few more stepps zip zip zip.. Ummm oh look smoke... ROFLMAO... I can so relate... Showing my age....
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    This thigh gap I keep hearing about is crazy, no body wants to look like a skeleton. Thighs not rubbing and burning holes in your jeans I understand. But I didn't even know this happened!! Wow.