A question for the ladies

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CassandraM22
    Options

Thank you. It's not often you find someone with some sense online these days.

I had pretty much decided I was going to do this some day, long ago. I just felt like posting it on here to create some discussion. Clearly it worked. I don't care if certain people wouldn't like it. Have one or two people approve of it is just a bit of a kick to get me to grow it out sooner, rather than later.

As for the "who do you think is hot" part, I guess I can repeat myself: I like what I like, and if you don't like it, screw you. Everyone's opinion is different. Mine is very different from what is considered "normal." I just currently feel VERY uncomfortable in my skin. In 2 years, I put on about 60 pounds after having a knee injury from cycling. I had to eat a lot while cycling, to keep my energy levels high enough to keep up with what I used to do (if you circuit train, imagine keeping it up for over 2 hours at a time, 3-4 hours per week. That's what I used to do on my bike). It's really hard to change eat habits when your level of activity suddenly drops to nothing.

But hey, that's why I'm here. To get myself to the point I was at 3 years ago, and then even further. I want to feel confident in my appearance again, and with how I dress too. You can't date anyone if you feel like crap all the time.

Thank you, I tried dating myself while feeling like crap, I do not recommend it. lol. You find yourself saying yes when internally your insides are quacking and screaming an internal "NOOOOO THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SOAP IS!", but then you go and you do it and it just makes everything seem that much worse when it doesn't work out. You are doing great though you've lost 48 lbs, I envy you that and hope soon I have 48 showing up on my little wingbat thing at the bottom of my post. Good luck to you!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Don't care for the one you've picked, actually I prefer clean shaven or a bit of scruff but a friend of mine here looks pretty badass with his.
    7701784098_45f6a7a0e2_m.jpg

Yeah, that doesn't float my boat. I can't see that guy wearing a suit every day, but hey, that's my opinion.

He doesn't need to. :)

He doesn't need to, but I will.

Nothing wrong with a man in a suit, if it's well tailored, well cut. There is something to be said for those that never need to though.
    Nothing wrong with not having to work to survive. ;)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    A trainer at my gym has the full handlebar thing happening like in the OPs pic. I thought it was the most bizarre thing on the planet to be honest. But now that I see him all the time it's just "him". He also wears his shorts too short and too tight. It's kinda funny! It's definitely a look that is hard to pull off.
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    Shave your bush like that instead and have a little handlebar mustach for bush right above your junk
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I like would have a problem with the curling at the ends :) thats just my opinion

a bit more conservative is more to my liking
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    my hubby has a goatee and my last boyfriend had a mustache and goatee so i dont mind facial hair...... but the curly mustache thing? not liking it so much.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Verkerk%2BInspiration.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEE! That's what I'm talkin about! (minus the cigarette)
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have one college friend who has the same mustache, he's a great person but personally i feel that the mustache is to a bit eccentric. Everyone does with their face whatever each wants to, so others opinions are blah when it comes to do what you like. On one side yes the mustache gives a personality weird cool vibe that's different yet at the same time i don't love it. Again please yourself its just hair the worst that could happen is that you had to cut it after growing it, well you do it and tried the look. Cheers!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Love it. Do what you want, not what everyone else wants.
  • rainbos
    rainbos Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    SEXY!!!